CoIoneISanders Mentor Application (Epic edition)

Your CKEY:
CoIoneISanders
Your Discord:
Colonel Sanders#3126
How long have you been playing ss13?:
A year.
Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?:
Absolutely noone
Game Experience (More Detailed):

Hours on a typically lower side but I know a lot of shit I would like to say. Know things about roles but dont know everything about engineering. Also know how to ban people so thats a good skill for a mentor, yeah?

You retracted your self plus one, now it’s question time:

How do you respond to the following mhelps:

1. how to make robotic talk?
  2. How do I radio the chaplain?
  3. How does research work now?
  4. Ambulant Cold what doe sit do?
  5. Sentient disease here. I can't purchase any symptoms, despite having the points to do so
  6. does a spell for summoning cream pie exsist?
  1. If you wanna talk like a robot, become a robotic species, become a borg, get your tongue replaced with a robotic voice thingy
  2. You can do .v For service comms, or you can PDA them - use the confession booth frequency
  3. I honestly can not tell. Theres “Disk Research” on the RD consoles that permanently remains at 200 while some stuff randomly unlocks or gets locked, Research and Nanite research work the same, im assuming its a system where tech disks boost the disk research allowing shit to be unlocked at snails pace depending on the explorers. Thats my best guess.
  4. Cold that… I dont fucking know man.
  5. You need to infect a certain number of people before unlocking some symptoms, Self Resp can be unlocked for 8 points but requires 16 people to be infected.
  6. Best I know you can do is use instant summons spell on a cream pie. Other than that I dont think theres a spell specially built for creampies, or I havent seen it.

Can I ask some questions for fun? These aren’t your typical mentor questions so just take it as a bonus

1. You can’t make a real instakill weapon that deals infinite damage, but you can come close, enough to kill people in one hit, with damage. How?
  2. A person keeps forcefully cussing in comms. They mhelp you that they’ve taken mutadone already and that it isn’t going away. What do you think is happening? At least two answers. (Not adminbus or reinforcement chromosome - for clarity)
  3. A person asks you how to get rid of permanent trauma. What do you answer?
  4. There are 100 crabs on the station and the guy that put them there mhelps “crab”. What do you do?
  5. How do you board the escape shuttle before it has arrived without going to centcom?
  6. A crewmember mhelps to ask why the seemingly regular meatball pasta they ate poisoned them. How did the chef conceal its true nature?
  1. I can make instakill weapons with the thunderdome via adminbus, Botany can make some evil fucking plants, Explosive lance is a weapon for unrobust people who spam ided.
  2. Force say nanites, brain trauma maybe, or they are just being an asshole.
  3. Wizard healing shit, adminbus.
  4. Spawn in crab related shit for him, using my admin powers and subtle message him crab. Duh.
  5. Build a shuttle.
  6. Either make special food that people dont know when to eat (haha arnolds), or he used a funny syringe to put in some nasty shit (haha cyanide)
2 Likes

I can make instakill weapons with the thunderdome via adminbus, Botany can make some evil fucking plants, Explosive lance is a weapon for unrobust people who spam ided.

Not what I had in mind, but technically true. You can stack any amount of telecrystals in a syndicate toolbox using bluespace bodybags. Your answer is still accepted.

Force say nanites, brain trauma maybe, or they are just being an asshole.

Nice. The third way would be a disease by the way.

Wizard healing shit, adminbus.

Wizard healing shit technically works, though the actual answer is mutation, podding or monkification/unmonkification. (for now anyway)

Spawn in crab related shit for him, using my admin powers and subtle message him crab. Duh.

nice.

Build a shuttle.

Assuming you mean what I think you do, well done.

1. Either make special food that people dont know when to eat (haha arnolds), or he used a funny syringe to put in some nasty shit (haha cyanide)

Arnolds on its own wouldn’t be regular spaghetti, but syringe is a valid answer! The second method would be renaming either the ingredients or the final dish and its description with a pen.

Overall pretty good 3.8/5

1 Like

The answer I was specifically looking for was :b for binary channel, though your answer is a reasonable assumption.

Good

This was referring to the Discovery Research system. This answer honestly looks like you don’t understand the post supercruise RnD system.

This is one of the new randomly generated maint disease names.

Good

There’s a spell to summon them built into the Tae Clown Do shoes.

2.5/6. Due to your answer to question 3, I’m going to give this app +0.

1. How to make BBQ sauce?

2. How many Nyas have been said in beecord history?

3. I found an “unusual gem” in balgruuf’s bedroom, how do I find an appraiser?(meme)

4. What vital starting lawyer item can’t be found in the lawyer vendor?

5. What chap weapon can be worn on belt, back, or exosuit?

6. Where can caps knight armor be found?

7. What are the minimum items needed for a custom shuttle and name the amount of such you would use.

moderators already have full mentor powers
meme app -1

I mean, I guese you aren’t a mentor yet? I will accapt this since if we trust you as a mod we trust you as a mentor
(hot tip if your admin you can use your admin powers for education purposes :wink: )