Clowns or Mimes

• Clown
  • Mime

0 voters

Are you a clown person :clown_face: or a mime person?

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

9 Likes

Thats not how you spell “clowns rule”

9 Likes

on average, mimes tend to be better than clowns but a good clown is almost always better than a good mime

4 Likes

Y’know as the original sole inventor of “the slipping clown”, I can honestly say that the originality and the nuance that’s REQUIRED to be an effective clown is truly staggering. I mean, you slip people sure, but it’s knowing WHEN to slip, and HOW to slip, that really can make a difference. I’d like to break down a few of the “hot issues” that us intensely robust clown mains can relate to:

How to slip
Well now this tutorial will show you, the average ss13 enjoyer, exaclty what mechanics the clown HAS at their disposal for effective slipping. Soap, the old classic, able to be deployed from the hand unto the floor, making someone running potential go woop and fall into a horizontal position, which of course, is the absolute peak of imaginable comedy. A mop is also good, but then the ADVANCED mop, requires no water to reload a slipped tile, truly of the two, the upgraded mop is superior.

What IS slipping
This issue is the main issue I see brought up on the clown forums, To define slipping, it’s when someone was standing, and now they are not, directly because of your actions. This is defined by many as “the holy grail” of clowery, as it requires and iron will, unrivaled paitence and the intelligence of sherlock holmes mixed with batman and like 20 rats.

What about the “slipping clown” history?
Ah yes the slipping clown was invented directly by me, last week, until then no one had ever even fathomed being a clown with the purpose to slightly annoy and then be somewhat endearing, resulting in NOT getting killed by the crew. It’s very important to be kinda funny so you don’t make people hate you. And that concludes the entire history of slip clown with 0 inaccuracies i’m sure.

Thank you for reading my small entry into the tomes of clown history. l’d like to leave you with this: The difference between society (which we live in), and a clownciety, is the effectiveness of the clown on crew morale thank you

5 Likes

You make a valid point but you mustn’t neglect the value of slips with the PDA.

Not only will they be slipped for a decent amount of time, but you will also receive copies of special files that make the PDAs of others go honk when messaged. A 2 for 1 prank combo cannot be overlooked.

That is all.

3 Likes

You can also use those virus files to make doors honk when opened.

3 Likes

Mime that writes < Bad Clown < Bad Mime < Good Mime/Clown < Good Mime < Good Clown.

Fuck mimes who write, if you can’t gesture at least draw a picture not write down on paper.

8 Likes

TIL

How tho?

1 Like

wait what? i didn’t know that, figured someone would just grab it and run

I mean that is the risk.

“haha i got your pda now i’m gonna run around because i’m a botanist!”

clowns and mimes

6 Likes

Screwdriver to open the door’s circuits, then apply PDA.

5 Likes

Clowns:
Honk

Mimes:

1>0 so clowns are better

4 Likes

They should have finger guns instead

Thank you for sharing this knowledge.

4 Likes

Honkographic sequencer

5 Likes

I see there is a good balance between clowns and mimes, the server is in harmony.

No checkbox, no vote.