Clown should have a series of spells like the mime, so he's not just a guy in a suit

Spell the first: Fart
-Creates 3 units of miasma on the square he’s in and he farts

Spell the Second: Balloon/Balloon Animal
-He can pull balloons out of his ass his pocket, then maybe add crafting recipies for balloons that let you make regular balloons, and a variety of balloon animals, as well as a balloon sword, this also could be a really cool antag item as well where you summon deadly syndie balloons or something and they’re alive and the sword does damage but it’s 20 tc idk

Spell the Third: (I don’t really have a good idea for this one, so I’m just spit-balling here) Summon Banana Cream Pie
-lets you make a banana cream pie every minute so the pie launcher isn’t utterly useless. doesn’t really invalidate the antag pie launcher bc it’s only once per minute, but now the clown has both free food and free ammo for his pie launcher, since pies are actually a big part of clown jokes irl

We are not goon

That’s part of the tae clown doe shoes

2 Likes

is that an antag item?

1 Like

Yep, got some really gamer abilities on it

Bruh powercreep

2 Likes

if you need spells to clown on people like a mime you are a bad clown. gimmie your shoes 2020

6 Likes

shoe theft ability for instant shoe theft

ah no that takes away the difficulty of stealing a captains boots

1 Like

i dunno, i think the clown should have an inherent ability to strip people faster and put other items on them faster, with some exceptions like sunglasses (so you cant yoink them from someone midcombat if you happen to be a traitor) so you can do some gamer stuff like yoinking someones gas mask and putting on a clown mask instead, i think that’d be pretty cool not gonna lie

but of course there could be some stupid cringe you could do with this but im just spitballing ideas you feel me

2 Likes

tinfoil hat is the only item you ever need as a clown

Allow clowns to dab.

8 Likes

You sir have commited cringe

6 Likes

I’d love a clown traitor item that’s just a grenade that doesn’t damage but people that are hit by it get an item force worn and it can’t be removed

2 Likes

so when the ling headcrabs?

What do you mean ²22222222

I endorse this idea but not the fart spell.

A surprisingly nice post from dick finger.

3 Likes

Maybe he should start with the book of clowning which can teach one of these spells:

• Yoink - Allows clown to swallow any one item. Can be retrieved by clown at will, or can be surgically removed. Can only be used once.
  • Marbles - Gain marbles. Marbles behave like a banana peel; people walking on them slip. They are pretty hard to see.
  • Pie With Your Name On It - Gain a special cream pie, and a target. If you pie the target, you gain a banana shaped bottle with 20u of lube in it.
  • Trumpet - Summons a pet dolphin with clown makeup called Trumpet that you can drag around and assistants can kill.
6 Likes

NO
YOU CAN FIREMAN CARRY PEOPLE IN ONE HAND AND THEY COUNT AS AN ITEM
NO
THIS IS A VERY FUCKING BAD IDEA, WRONG.
YOU ARE WRONG SIR, WRONG. YOU LOSE.

be me
put the cap in an MMI
yoink

WRONG

yes that would be amazing

1 Like

Hi, Vorestation maintainer here!

We here at Vorestation believe that community members can provide some of the most valuable inputs on gameplay features; We already have plenty of code used to achieve a very similar effect which should make it very easy to implement this wonderful idea!

There’s really no reason for the code-monkeys not to add this feature right away!

14 Likes