Clown ban by ZodrakDovah

As much as I love watching 2 people fight on the internet, keep in mind this is a ban appeal.

I’d highly suggest you two taking this somewhere else, or @Crack to do an admin complaint.

2 Likes

Try not insulting our staff team on the forums if you want to be taken more seriously. Take this to an admin complaint, and cut it out.

The fact that you had time to recover and start punching him and then he shot you doesn’t seem like he was planning to kill you at all. Flashes stun for pretty long and improvised shotguns aren’t that hard to ready.

That said this is about your ban, and I think this is kind of severe for punching someone twice after they flashed you a bunch. That’s the normal course of escalation.

The fuck? I didn’t “throw people into glass tables” and the greatest form of havoc I caused was literally doing 5u sprays of lube that disappeared after a single slip with the botnis bottle that they gave me and I didn’t tide or break any rules to acquire with the lube I got by asking nicely. But ok sure I broke rule 1 for the most minor form of prank imaginable as clown and deserved a 1 week for bullshit.

Either someone is fabricating reasons to ban me or they really can’t read logs properly and got someone elses logs or some shit, because I didn’t properly table anyone that round let alone throwing several people into glass ones.

This. The issue is IC unless @Clown killed the chainflasher. Nobody was removed from the round and I’m surprised someone ahelped it after getting punched twice. Let me know if I’m missing anything, but unless @Clown delimbed, critted, killed, trapped or in any shape or form put someone out of the round without any reason this does not require Admin intervention.

Someone’s past should not affect whether they’ll get banned or not, as what you’re saying is literally “What you did isn’t necessarily wrong, but you’re generally a retard, so you’ll get banned.” Instead, notes and someone’s behavior should determine the length of the ban. This isn’t something to get into trouble over, so I don’t get why he should be singled out.

Even if @Clown DID table people randomly, it should be dealt with IC’ly. If he’s acting like a retard the crew is capable of assblasting him.

You’re close, but you misunderstood some stuff. I ahelped the chainflasher after HE overescalated and blasted me with an improv shotgun and he banned both of us for some reason citing “oh well he’s a shitter so ban he even though he hasn’t really done anything wrong”

Couple more days and you can get back to being banned again mate, chill out. No clown would ever get this riled up.

bruh this ever gonna get resolved?

1 Like

Punches are useful for non-lethally de-escalating a situation, a punch can knock someone down allowing you to run away or restrain them and it also slows them down by doing a small amount of damage which won’t kill them unless you land like 20 hits. Punching someone is a completely valid thing to do after someone chainflashes you for a slip especially if they have a meme name because those people are the kinds to hunt you down and cremate you for shoving them. This is Bee LRP it’s kill or be killed because there are never more then 3 admins online.

bumpbumpbump

lock thread, ban over

Going to lock this thread as the ban lenght has been served, if this thread ever has to be re-opened feel free to do so.