In-game report:

CKEY: Matheo351

Your Discord: MadVirtuoso#7201

Offender’s CKEY:

Offender’s In-Game Name: Leroy Vanleer

Server (Sage or Acacia): Acacia

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 10.01.2022

Round Number: 35312

Rules Broken: 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, possible 9 (didn’t see any antag eq on him)

Incident Description: Lowpop round on Pubby on Acacia, chaplain (Leroy Vanleer) got his hands on (i guess) bartenders equipement (shotgun and vest) and proceeded to murder everyone on station using Arrhythmic Knife and other items, 0 roleplay, 0 messages just murderboning everyone he saw. After he died (SM delamination or something similar) he spawned as a podpoerson and continued to grief by killing another podperson without any reason.

Additional Information:

1 Like

made an account just to report this, minibombed R&D in the middle of murderboning as well, potentially had DaGD, but there is no justification for the podperson thing

I spawned in as an explorer, headed towards R&D. As I passed medbay lobby, I saw a stripped corpse that still had a soul. I began moving him into medbay to revive him, when the chaplain ran up and wordlessly killed me with his knife. After I died, he accused me of faking it. Then he stripped my corpse and headed with it to armory, where Tansy something was hiding, being stunned by Beepsky. He told Tansy something to the effect of it being his turn to die. That’s when I left.

I’ve done my player report but I think I can squeeze this one in tonight. Thanks for writing it up, will look into

smol fishy

5 Likes

Oh this is a good one. Guy doesn’t even make it off of the arrivals shuttle before starting to strip and rob an SSD player. This Chaplain was not an antag

Kills 10 people throughout the round with very minimal say logs. Towards the end, breaks into armory for more toys.

Theres more to it, but this sealed the fate on a perma. They were involved with the SM delam as well.

Thank you for the report, apologies that you two had such a rough round.

Report Processed