Ban Type:
permanent
Ban Length:
permanent
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2022-03-03 23:28:03
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
"Killed an already incapacitaed and arrested wizard as greytide hulk. Asked me to ban them i nthe ticket. "
Appeal Reason:
now i want you to unban me
Additional Information:
i wasnt greytide, i was cargotech. and hulk was random mutation (im not powergaming!

1 Like

@loll111 @loll111 @loll111 :bathtub: :bathtub: :bathtub: :hatching_chick: , :hatched_chick:

2 Likes

Is that how it works now?

3 Likes

so I dont understand. why did you do it? what made you do it?

2 Likes

qwhy did i kill the wizard? he is the games main antagonist

2 Likes

but it was not your duty to kill him.

4 Likes

He was incapacitated and arrested, posed 0 threat.

3 Likes

someone had to kill him when no one was, so i did, because i am playing a game, not a ‘sit around and wait for someone to to their job’ simulator

4 Likes

That’s not how it works on roleplay servers unfortunately, so what you sid is unjustifiable.

2 Likes

that was sec to do it. and this game has rules includes that you do not kill antags with a role not appropriate for yours. But it seems you did not just break the rules but told admin to ban you. You see when someone asks a judge to punish them on a crime it is a sort of admitting they did bad but feel no remorse.

You however it seems not just dont have any remorse but too proud and arrogant as well. In this case I want you to go do something simple. Go wash your hand and face and pray to God to have mercy on you clean your heart a little and come back with good intention. Admins in Bee are forgiving if you are really indeed cleaned yourself from within your heart

3 Likes

OP is definitely in the wrong but that is kinda cringe ngl

8 Likes

On contrary i find it extremely funny, but yea OP has read no rules and doesn’t understand what roleplaying servers are even doing, pretty clear deny?

3 Likes

i feel no remorse for killing a video game antag :partly_sunny: . also if we are thinkinking roleplay, i think any role is appropriate for killing a sleeping villain because it does not break fearRP

2 Likes

i have read the rules and have played this game since 2017

That’s… that’s not how that works. Requested bans are when no rules are being broken you just don’t want to run chance of being put into X.

Was very common when we had an LRP server, people would request to be banned from it to avoid redirects that weren’t always obvious.

Ah sorry. Greytide+

2 Likes

the admin said he wouldnt have banned me if i didnt ask for it

It’s a pity that you don’t understand that this is a roleplay game where you have to act out your character and not do what you would not do in real life. If you don’t like following server rules, don’t play on it and find another server with more suitable rules and conditions for you.

3 Likes

It is not about killing a video game antag. but rather not being just and righteous on your action against another player. If you killed the wizard out of self defense or for breaking in your area it would be understandable. but you straight rushed in medical surgery room with a hulk as assistant and killed him despite YOUR CAPTAIN not wanting his death.

So its this advice I am giving to you from a player to another. Clean your heart and clean your mind and come back with good words and intention. try to be sorry and understand what you did is not justified in this environment which is this server. I say it again Admins here are very forgiving when they see and read player intention is indeed good and changed for better.

2 Likes

i am sorry i do not feel IRL remorse for killing someone on a ss13 server. also i do think it was righteous because he killed me 2 times prior to me killing him

1 Like

oh is this what you think then? We will wait for admin answer then

1 Like