Circuit cloning was grudge coded out lmao

Shhhhhh you’re gonna make them change THAT too

Joker gamer and bob breeds

If they make it smaller i wouldnt care actually.

they’re gonna make it so it doesnt fit in a BOH, and they’re gonna slow you down while holding it. and also gonna make it so it takes 30 minutes to print 1 circuit part

new pr: deletes circuitry, as well as everything else as abusable as it was

*deletes entire game*

2 Likes

PR: remove the shells for circuits, you need to wire them and they’re 1 tile large, 30 cable coil for 1 connection

4 Likes

pr: to prevent griefers from being able to rapidly grief, movement speed has been reduced to 1 tile every minute, and you must complete 10 captchas every time you interact with literally any object. this change will most likely gain widespread support across all players

1 Like

This would allow me to do what I like doing still, I’m fine with it.

New slime breeds added.

And it’s not just that a new slime breed gets added. The slime breed grants AoE healing and oxygen, a herbert’s hotel where you can fucking stash stuff, Oxygen aura, etc.

Don’t forget there are still more crossbreeds to be added, and the strongest has yet to come :3 (rainbows)

Why can’t we ctrl+c ctrl+v other jobs?

I just finished this 2 hour fusion setup man wish I could just clone it at start of a round. :confused:

Because taking blood out of a monkey and inject it into a beaker is OP.

Bruh is this for real?
No cloning means no complex designs. There is no enough time in the round to make a good circuit in most cases.
And they actually removed ALL chem circuits!
Oh no the chem circuits can be used to explode shit! Because there is totally no other way to bomb things way more efficiently…
Bombing stuff is reserved for antags in most cases. Whats wrong with circuits bombs? You still need to prepare chems. Shall we also remove chemistry then? Chemists can make nades in the first 2 minutes of the round. At least you need to research and print circuits before making bombs.
Because you got robusted by a circuit once doesnt mean you should gut them to the ground.
Circuits used to have really clever interractions with the game like foam generators, auto sprayers, atmos generators, auto injectors, xeno circuits and a load more.

I said this before - this game will never be balanced and nor it should be. This game should be fun and balance is not equal fun in many cases.
At this rate we are heading to amongus level of gameplay.
Way to kill circuits. Absolute cringe.
And the saddest thing is that we cant do shit about it.

6 Likes

Nades gone no more duster drones. Unless you know the other method.

Circuit cloning and reagent tabs were removed.
People keep talking about this “BOOGEYMAN” of INSTA DEATH_XXX_I_KILL_YOU_DRONE_XXX yet I have never seen one of these get used.

one time there was a wiz. bungo deployed one bite the dust drone cuz he didint like wiz. it was a short 10 minute round.

that’s the fucking point lmao

it’s not like every round there’s 50 killdrones we don’t need to speedmerge huge removals like this instead of actually applying sensible balancing

3 Likes

Fireball the fucking drone?

1 Like

What a shitty change, fuck whoever merged it, ESPECIALLY removing the chem bar.

The most time consuming thing is actually designing the circuit and I think if you got the setup memorised you could wire one in 5 minutes, but the reagent tab removal is completely uncalled for.

Edit: The guy who remove the reagent tab said that “hypo drones weren’t even a problem, but are doubly gone now”. So why remove the reagent tab at all?

There does seem to be another pr up that’s only a draft now, but wants to rework circuits so lets hope that will be a thing.

1 Like

Its going to get reverted. Pretty sure somone talked to Bacon about it.

2 Likes