Ban Type:
Global
Ban Length:
Perma
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
07/25/2020
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Uploaded the xeno maid copypasta into the library and a with extremely graphic sexual song.
Appeal Reason:
banning for cum zone song on LRP and making the ban perma global is kinda too harsh for a dumb joke i wanted to play again but no fun allowed i guess, i’ve wanted to play again and see what has changed, i wanted to play with friends but i’m unable to sooooo i have to appeal for an unban and count on that i will have a chance of getting unbaned, i won’t make empty promises of total 180 degree flip but i can make a good promise of not making old overused joke books
Additional Information:
cum zone song = funny plus the instrumental is banging (“becoming insane” is a good song too, go support infected mushroom) xenomaid is an absolute classic because reasons

EDIT: attaching ban reason i(dot)imgur(dot)com/Rbd9u4Y.png

Chrapacz2000 banned by Caecilius

Admin’s CKEY:
Prickly_Tomato

???

Pretty flippant but at least you’re honest. Gonna ask a few questions about playing on Golden before I’m willing to come right out and lift the ban.

1. There’s a mob of players in the HoP office that rushed him for AA while the line was open. Is this acceptable behavior or is this self-antag?

2. Security officer is killing someone in the halls with an energy sword, and a random third player runs in and kills the officer. Was this a valid kill and why if so?

3. An assistant flashes, cuffs and fullstrips another player before flushing them down disposals. Harmless prank or against the rules?

Did you play on any other servers that could vouch for you?

he uploaded ahr pee stuff into library and you question him over self-antag

1. self-antag
  2. having traitor gear and using it is VERY sus thus making the sec valid
  3. it’s not a prank, but a crime

I question him over self-antag mostly because of the flippancy and general air of “its only a joke, chill”.

The copypastas are just a joke after all and that’s why the appeal wasn’t just immediately rejected for the tone, but I’d still rather make sure I’m not about to let someone in who’s going to argue blatant self-antag is just a joke too

Will lift this shortly since it’s your first and only offense on record. Welcome back.

Ban lifted now.