Your Discord: N/A

Offender’s CKEY: Chiryn

Offender’s In-Game Name (if relevant): N/A

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 2023-04-02 20:03:04

Round Number: I don’t know

Rules Broken (if relevant): I don’t know

Part of Admin/Mentor Conduct Broken (if relevant): I don’t know

Incident Description:
I never said what they claim, I jokingly asked a question. They somehow interpreted it as an attempt to lie in the ticket. I’m sure no third party that verifies the logs would be obtuse enough to interpret the situation in the same manner Chiryn did.

Additional Information:
I wish for someone to check the logs to verify so this trivial note can be removed or reduced to not include unnecessary information.
I never had any intentions of not complying, which the chat logs should clearly prove to anyone with a rational mind.

Appeals are not staff reports. Making mistakes is human and happens to all of us. That is what appeals are for.
From what I can tell your appeal hasn’t been resolved yet either so I’m unsure about what exactly you are reporting here.

Chiryn literally told me that I had to write a staff report in order for someone seeing the logs to happen.
But as the logs got posted in the appeal thread anyway you can just go ahead and close this.

You aren’t entitled at all to see any logs so that in and of itself wouldn’t have warranted a staff report. But an admin report is the correct way to go about it if you disagree with a decision an admin has taken in an appeal they handled.

Closing this then as requested.