CKEY: Sasukexsakura1337

Your Discord: Acensti#1440

Offender’s CKEY: no fuckign clue

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Charles Ackerley

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 2020-09-13

Round Number:21247

Rules Broken: no clue.

Incident Description: I spawn as IAA, cant remember who but i just smack the fireaxe roundstart in atmos(I'm atmos). Preparing to get AA. Tiana comes around and tries to steal the axe, He steals the axe after we ran in circles and i see hop. Hop and i messes with eachother through shoves and i get arrested.

Then after a while Charles Ackerley comes. Arrests me, takes me to sec and tells them lies such as i tried to kill Hop. Which wasnt true, The sec officers tried to stop him taking me away but he then proccedes to run away with me into maint, taking off my headset and then keep in mind this is all me being arrested meanwhile into fucking medbay maint and puts me in a room. Keeps me there for a 5-10 minutes straight and refuses to follow orders. He then takes me to sec puts me in investigation room and completely fucking refuses to do anything to release me. At the same moment we both die to a tesla.
this dipshit dragged me through maint,Refused orders and just overall either grudged or trolled me.

Additional Information:

Unfortunately, on LRP Space Law is only a suggestion /s

Yeah, this looks bad. Any admin intervention in the round or not?

Not sure, One of my tickets were answered before my death.

even one of the sec officers wanted to report him named david aswell at that round

This is being closed due to excessive age, as part of an effort to get player reports under control again.