Change floor clown spawning conditions

Not too sure if this is possible but, I suggest making the spawning conditions to chaplain role filled and an admin present for the round.
A bit of a hard ask but we really need an admin present when someone does get cursed since we dont have any real way of removing the curse.

Fun for some! but mostly ruins rounds for others.

1 Like

Go stand near the sm and wait for the clown to touch it.

1 Like

We already had a thread about it a month ago, too lazy to post my points again

as far as i know, most spawn conditions are dictated by a singular spawner in a couple of rather rare random maintenance room, and the chance is 10% for the trigger, and a further 10% for the floorclown to spawn if i recall right

I get everyone’s point, I’m only suggesting the change in the spawning conditions. So that there is a way to remove it through some-what in character way by either the admin and chaplain being present or only the admin that round.

Its not reasonable go afk near the shiny engineering rock, just push it to another person or just cryo and leave the round completely.
I’m not sure if the room to remove it is going to be added back or not so in the mean time, this is my suggestion.

I already read the whole thread dw.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.