Chamoral banned by cerebrallolzy

I didnt break any rules by beating a dead body…It’s ss13 you can gib cremate dismember lynch eat bodies but can’t hit them?

They were the antags my guy(in a previous life).

New life and all that though

It doesn’t matter at all… Like literally doesn’t change anything…

No like… they got robusted by Kate because they attacked her first… then they took the spawn rolls and enacted their revenge.

1 Like

Bruh it wasn’t revenge I left body in a public place.It would be revenge if I killed her/if I hid the body and I did neither

If you count beating a dead body,then giving anyone who wants to opportunity to clone it/borg/revive in any way by placing it in public place as revenge and metagrudge then idk…

Gonna lock this thread until the other admin who witnessed this go down responds. I’ll leave the choice to them.

@Caecilius

Bruh you still removed them and took them miles away from medical, tried to husk their corpse and basically admitted you were doing it because of a grudge. Not to mention the clown that was beaten to near death for daring to try and remove the corpse to go get it revived. You may not have directly harmed Kate but you certainly helped the other dude do so, and used him as the fall guy pretty much.