Chad Lawson Player Report

CKEY: GiggaGuyFromSpaceLand

Your Discord: Goblin#0659

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Chad Lawson

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 03/03/2021

Round Number: 27561 (pretty certain its this one, might be wrong)

Rules Broken: R4 and L2 

Incident Description: Overescelated a situation, using lethal force where none were needed

Additional Information:

I was the captain this shift and it was a pretty standard round of LRP where its mostly people powergaming, tiding into places and cargo being cargo, ordering every item on the armory list possible. Cargo started declaring independence as chad lawson as their head, and i said simply if i can use cargo i dont mind. I walked into cargo and asked for a shotgun, only to be met with and i quote;“You will be shot if you walk into cargo”.

I walk in to get a shotgun and Chad Lawson proceeds to shoot me with a mosin nagant that he had hoarded with 2 other players (one of them were a heretic, which only got killed due to them being a heretic). I used my bluespace extract to get away safely, and i warned him that if i get shot again i will sentence him and anyone who aids him of high treason. I walk in again, completly without any guns visible in my hands, i walked right in front of the door and i tell them to not shoot or they will regret it. They proceed to rush me and try to shoot me.

I bluespaced away once again and the next time i to cargo i inteded to kill Chad Lawson for treason. He was the only person i killed before walking out of cargo, but i got chased by another cargo member carrying a moisin nagant, which i proceeded to disable instead of lethal. But once disabled he shifted away (the heretic shift) which just proceeded me to execute him on the spot.

Chad Lawson was not a antagonist of any kind. I overlooked cargo ordering copious amount of guns and didnt enforce SoP on anyone cause then i would have to arrest and demote everyone on the station (even some of the heads). It wasnt untill they started declaring independence and trying to kill me for being in cargo that i escalated it.

Logs appear to be corrupted for this round. This is a golden round, and Chad lawson was a cargo tech, but there are almost no logs for them and defintely no logs for you.

Report Rejected