Chad chemists, lend me your healmix knowledge

depends on what i want to do, but its either anti-stun like bathsalts or a crank/meth aranesp mix with either mannitol if its meth or bath salts and dexalin plus without mannitol if its aranesp and crank. then a healmix of a bunch of tricord kelo bicardine and if possible omnizine and rezadone.
usually tho it all depends on xeno doing stuff so i can do pyroxadone and regen slime stuff and jelly and light myself on fire with napalm and oil and clf3 for massive healing buff. and if i get extenguished no problem have a can of phlog ready to plasmafire an entire area. the only problem is your clothes are gonna burn off unless you got chill potions from xeno. Even emergency firesuits will burn off after a while.

Was thinking if i put mannitol tricord kelo bicardine omnizine rezadone neurine and all that in the e-cig and then have a pill of pyroxadone bathsalts oil napalm ready to go all i would have to really do is take the pill put on the cig and burst into flames to be momentarily unkillable. reason i dont put the anti stun stuff is the fact that i dont want whoever im fighting to be unstunnable, but it would allow me to keep going for longer though… oh and doctors delight if im feeling like either fighting the bartender if he is going to be uncooperative

Burnmix++ is 10 silver, 10u synthflesh 5u kelotane and 5u oxandralone
Brutemix is 10 styptic 10 synthflesh 5 bicaridine and 5 sal acid