Cerps Admin application

Your CKEY: Cerp

Your Discord: cyke

How often are you online to play/admin?: most of the day, GMT+0

What changes, if any, would you bring?: uhm, probably none other then maybe a reduction in grief

How old are you?: 16

Why do you want to be an admin?: i enjoy being a admin on other games, so this shouldent be much different…right?

How long have you been playing SS13?: 2 years, in hours… about 200 on both my accounts?

How long have you been playing BeeStation?: im not sure roughly 20 hours on bee

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?: in terms of jobs, 7, robustness would be a 5

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?: 6 on other games

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13: Minecraft and ark

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?: thebritishss (people thought it was a nazi thing so i made a new account)

Your strengths: annoying me is hard, i know the server rules and im decent at resolving stuff

Your weaknesses: can be harsh

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: not really

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: patience

What makes a staff team good?: being able to co-operate and being able to get things done

What is a staff team’s purpose?: to moderate and make sure the game doesnt go to hell

What kind of player are you?: i try to have fun doing my job

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: maybe more responsable

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?: warn the clown, or kick from round

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?: ask him why he did it, then kick from the round

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?: maybe warn depending on circumstances, doesnt deserve a kick or ban for an accident that didnt harm anyone other then himself

ps: thank for considering! :smiley:

Cant be under 18

20 char

Can’t be <18 to be an admin, sorry about that.

I’ll go ahead and close the thread as per our policy on being 18+ to become a member of Administration.