CerebralLolzy Staff Feedback Thread

This is the feedback thread for our Administrator @CerebralLolzy

Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

Merging from another thread.

Merging from another thread

1 Like

And again, pulling from another thread.

Merge topic wouldn’t work because the posts were older than this topic. They would have shown up before the first post.

Gave me a one week OOC ban based on a 200 day old note from January because “Notes are lessons… doesn’t really matter how old they are because the lesson was learned.” Yeah, how long ago something happened, especially if it was small, (The note was a 1 hour ban) does actually matter. Using a small note from over 6 months ago, especially when that note came at the start of someone playing, as the sole excuse to jump from an hour of punishment to a week of punishment is ridiculous.

Very cool guy he always answers my tickets and actually lets me know they are being investigated instead of telling me what happened 30 minutes later. Since trialmins can’t revive or whatever he made me a giant cock when I got invalidly killed. 10/10 admin promote him pls

I see him on lrp every so often, so that makes him good in my books.