Casperclone banned by rodboward

im fairly sure i was a mediborg and not a secborg but i dont fully remember so i cant have had a disabler

You were a sec borg. You changed back to a default borg then a mediborg before I banned you.

i was gonna go and revive him after you had messaged me cause i went back to the locker and got his body and took it down to medbay but i think it was already too late

and i tried to get rid of it cause i dont exactly like him

More or less, this is what makes this a metagrudge. Don’t take your feelings for other players from past rounds into new ones - especially as a Cyborg

I wont do it again, i dont know what came over me but i will not space people just because i hate them, cause its bad sport and just ruins the round for that person. i have mental problems so it can be hard to control myself

Which server was this out of curiosity? Because if this was on LRP then a borg has no obligation to clone a dead guy that he didn’t see die. One less human thst can be harmed means you can better protect all the other humans.

it was golden i mostly just play there

Not cloning the person is fine, it’s the attempted gibbing and spacing that’s not.

If i had wanted to space him, i would not had taken him back inside the station.

But why not on lrp? A dead body is a dead body. If he was an assistant that would have been an equally non bwoinkable issue

the corpse was an assistant

Because it’s a HUMAN body.

so what you are saying is if he was not human it would have been ok?

On asimov, sure. You can gib all the monkeys you want. Unless someone tells you not to.

what is gonna happen to me?

Seems like this appeal died :confused:

After looking this over it seems you need some time to review the rules and AI lawsets in detail.
Personally I’d lower this to a week, and give a 2 week Silicon Ban once the inital ban is up (so a 1 week serverban 3 week silicon ban)
So you can take time to get used to how things work.
The rules are
LRP/Golden: https://beestation13.com/rules
MRP/Sage: https://beestation13.com/rules?server=bs_sage
Plus additional rules here: New Rulings

It’d be ideal to look into Silicon Policy and AI lawsets too.
Metagrudge is pretty serious so please keep that in mind.
but this is down to @RodBoward to finalize.

Oops forgot about this. Gonna remove the rest of the ban but add a week silicon ban.