CarsonEagle banned by kasual

CKEY: CarsonEagle

Admin’s CKEY: kasual

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both!

Which server did the ban happen on? MRP

Ban Type: Server

Ban Length: Perm

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2020-05-19 15:48

Round ID: 16133

Ban Reason: n2o flooded the station as a non-antag since it was their gimmick on MRP. Just came off a murderbone ban yesterday and made a point to apologize in ahelps for it. Has a very long history of notes/bans/harassment of admins.

Appeal Reason: Because I’ve changed, I played Bee during a very not so good period in my life and I’m happy to say that I’m back, and will no longer get up to my previous shenanigans.

Additional Information:

I’m not.

Got a vouch to prove you’ve changed from murderboning every other round?

Anything to show for the 5 weeks you’ve been banned, for trying to kill everyone time and again?

You could speak to the DR admins if you want, specifically contact CallMeCarson or Naia!

Not to get involved Aeder but 5 weeks is enough for an N20 ban to be forgiven.

Even with the murderbone, he might’ve misunderstood murderbone restrictions.

I’m glad to hear you’re in a better place and have improved yourself and your attitude, but I’m with Aeder in asking for a vouch. What server have you been playing on, or did you just take a break from SS13 entirely?

5 weeks is enough for an N20 ban to be forgiven.

I agree entirely. however, this ban isn’t permanent just because he N20 flooded. This player has 17 seperate bans on the server and a note for every 12 hours of play on top of being extremely toxic in nearly every ahelp.

I broke away for a while but got on Desert Rose, speak to their admins more importantly Zul, CallMeCarson and Naia, they’re the admins I have been working with or have had the most interactions with.

Your vouch has arrived though it’s a bit mixed. I didn’t talk to specifically the folks you asked me to, but the story I’m getting is that you are improving but still having issues, including having just over-escalated yesterday.

Self-improvement is hard, and I’m willing to give another chance on the condition that toxicity will result in immediately re-applying the ban, whether it’s directed at admins or players.

With the vouch being shaky though, I’m gonna say you need at least a couple other admins willing to accept it.

1 Like

After the vouch I’d go with the standard thin ice policy.

Similar behaviour to the history here leading to a reinstating of the perma.

1 Like

I appreciate going out of your way to actively speak to admins about it! Not a lot would go to that length tbh.

The comments from the DR admins are justified though, I legit was just confused but that’s not an excuse to what I did.

I honestly have no idea who else I could have you speak to or direct you to speak to since DR is all I have been playing SS13-Related since the Beeban.

I played there for a bit until one of the admins turned himself into a deathclaw and tried to rape multiple people including a dead body, then I quit. Just my two cents but a vouch from those kinds of people probably isn’t a good vouch imo

Edit: that’s the fallout server right

2 Likes

They’re good people now.

Digging through old ban appeals for anything we have forgotten to resolve and came across this.

Your ban has been lifted, although you’re going to be on a bit of thin ice as mentioned above.