5 Likes

make a bounty in git then

1 Like

THE
drivable forklift in halo: reach space station 13

2 Likes

a Ripley is just a space forklift

5 Likes

I can finally become forklift certified. Please.

2 Likes

Yes, QM should be forklift certified. Emagging one should make it go fast and make you able to impale people on the skids and break down like 3 walls.

Imagine traitor QM flies by in his forklift and you just see the bodies of like 5 of your friends and a xenobiologist, just stacked on the arms

5 Likes

YOOO FORKLIFT DRIFTING???

Seriously please make a code bounty and have it remove the shitty mulebots

2 Likes

At minimum give them a pallet jack.

Might be easier to get robotics to make a riply to do the job. They are technically cargo mechs anyway, would be nice to normalize mech use outside of mining and combat mechs

yea but forklifts are more drippy

2 Likes

I have said it at the “Engineering needs a Killdozer” thread and I will say it again here.
MULE BOT forklift upgrade, you park the mulebot at the Conveyor belt that receives from the shuttle to cargo bay, it auto loads the crate, you send it off from there!
OR.
you can tag a crate to be picked up by the upgraded forklift Mulebot and it does the rest!

1 Like

doesnt change the fact that mules are shit and dont work half the time, id rather a vehicle you could buy that lets you yourself carry more crates. Makes delivering things by hand more valid.

3 Likes

you sir, need to hack your mules.

i hack the mules, doesn’t change the fact they can’t deliver 2 crates without stopping in the middle of maints and leaving the crate there 50% of the time. Anyone who plays cargo for long enough knows the mules are the worst way to deliver crates

1 Like

hmm, so I suppose a good improvement would be the ability to designate paths for Mulebots, like a beacon set one can just hide under floor tiles, but saying this I can already hear the programmers shivering and yelling.

I like sending them without stuff because they scare people rummaging in maints when the mule turns a corner and speeds towards them.

Its like space indiana jones with a boulder because they dont know if the mules been hacked

1 Like

a hacked mule is a death sentence, won a traitor round because i rode around with 2 hacked pAI mules. Everyone in my path melted into gore

1 Like

it’s main issue is the fact that if you send more than 1 mule to a location (which people tend to do), one of the mules is blocked in by the other. So mule 1 is unable to move back and mule 2 is unable to move forward, leading to an inability of finding an unblocked route so they just stay in one place.

What exacly emagging the mullbot does?

• speed, - safety.
    Basically it turns it into a Sunday driver, who goes damn fast and WILL run you over.