CaptainCoom Admin Application

1. Sorry wasn’t thinking right. The RD is not valid to kill because the borg knows that the disguised man is the RD his master. He could be considered valid if he never communicated or made an attempt to show that he was the RD.
  2. Yeah I was brainstorming in there since you can’t coop with antags it wouldn’t be ok so the ert would have to wipe out the lings along

Ehh, from what you’ve said you apparently don’t know a lot of the jobs - at least, to a decent degree - which ain’t exactly the best thing when applying for admin. Your answers are kinda meh, but ain’t the worst.

1.The borg would get banned because when you talk you they can still see your name n shit so yeah
2.I once cooperated with the crew as a ninja when killing blob so why not ert and changelings too
3.admin bad demote he

Well…

I usually don’t explain the answers or such since most questions I do are subjective and, all in all, depends on who are playing the roles.

1 would warrant a bwoink since the cyborg knows, assuming he saw it, that RD is said masked guy. In the event that he did not presence RD changing identities, or RD never pointed out that [insert name] is actually a syndicate agent (See: Cyborg’s syndie lawset when emagged), it would be valid.

2 is perhaps the funniest in different ways. True, the ERT should by all accounts eliminate the lings, as they are not only antagonists, but a ling is literally something that took over the identity of someone that was once recruited by NT to work.

HOWEVER, and this is where a big fat if comes in, them teaming up to battle a bigger (and deadlier) threat is not wrong, but highly suggested if you ask me and probably anyone that ever played against a blob that was mediocre at being a Blob.

The issue would be if, for example, the lings attacked fellow crewmembers and the ERT ignored said attacks, or even worse, teamed up with the lings to kill fellow crewmen for no reason.

TL;DR Teaming up against a bigger threat is not wrong. But ERT ignoring Lings actually killing people WOULD be extremely fucking wrong.

3 is fine.

Notice how I said Chameleon Mask. The chameleon mask makes your voice be whoever’s ID you are currently wearing.

Questions being answered, I do gotta agree with @Miasma that I personally don’t get strong basic-knowledge-ish of most jobs. Plus it took me some time to understand what you uh, typed/explained. Either that’s me and my shitty reading English understanding, or it genuinely is a tad confusing to read.

+0.5, may change on the near-future.

Total is +7.5

so his total is 7,5 nice

or mine
fokin 20 characters is this what you want mr.NOT ENOUGH YOU NEED 20 CHARACTERS OR ME NO SEND MESSAGe

Let’s make it 8.25, cause I’m giving +0.75

Actually no, I have changed my mind, I’ll give you +1.25, that gives you total 8.75

Denied due to the recent policy change.