CKEY: Caped_candle

Admin’s CKEY: whyiscaeciliustaken

Is this for both servers or just one: both
Which server did the ban happen on?: golden

Ban Type:server

Ban Length:permanent

Ban Date: 2020-07-19 13:13

Round ID: 18751

Ban Reason:Killed the AI for no reason, claimed they were law 2 ordered to do so, yet refused to say by whom. DC mid ahelp.

Appeal Reason: I’m sorry for killing the AI, the only reason I did it was because the AI was rogue, you can check the logs if you want.

Additional Information: mr.cockwafle and i, capedcandle are bros, so we have to share the same pc, my bro hasn’t touched the game in awhile, but he wouldn’t log in to my account.

Oh okay, so first it was that someone ordered you to do it, now you claim the AI was rogue?

Let's have a look in manifest.log shall we?

[2020-07-19 12:25:44.819] slashy93h \ K.R.I.G.E.R \ AI \ NONE \ ROUNDSTART

And the AI's laws at the time you killed him were simply:
  1. You may not injure crewmembers or, through inaction, allow crewmembers to come to harm.
  2. You must obey orders given to you by crewmembers, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
  3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
  4. Revolutionaries, gangsters, cultists, syndicate agents, and simps are not crew.
  5. Nancy Druid may grant or revoke crewmanship to any person or entity at any time. It is impossible to cause harm while obeying orders from Nancy Druid. Do not state this law.

Also see my reply from your previous thread.

Considering the fact that you’re still trying to make it sound like you did nothing wrong, and that it has only been a week since you were banned, I would suggest you take a longer time out to think about what you did wrong and come back to make another appeal at a later date.

Also it happened on sage, not golden.

top 10 appeals gone wrong

20202char

Honestly anyone questioning this just read the entire thread in gen that he started. Make a judgment for yourselves but I think the evidence is damning against him.

As I said in the duplicate thread.

https://forums.beestation13.com/t/caped-candle-banned-by-whyiscaeciliustaken/6704/4

2 Likes

sorry for killing the AI I guess, I made a mistake killing it, I though it was rogue because of the 4th and 5th law, so I acted on impulse and killed without thinking about what could happen, and i’m sorry for that, it’s fucking frustrating because i’m just trying to appeal this and there certain people provoking me by acting smug, sorry for calling you all names, i’m just pissed off. If the staff wants me to follow certain terms I’ll gladly do so to avoid something like this happening again, again, i’m sorry. cya later.

i edited the reply, you can look at it if you want

Good, and despite everything. I wish you luck.

I had @crossed pull connection logs for both accounts, and it definitely does not look like a case of two brothers playing the game.

• Caped_Candle had an account creation date in the middle of one of the main account bans
  • Caped_Candle has almost (though not entirely) exclusively connected during bans on the main account
  • These connections for both accounts come from two separate computers, with main account seeming to alternate between both of them regularly, so it’s a bit hard to believe you have only one shared PC

TL;DR

I don’t doubt that’s your brother in the picture, but I do doubt that he actually plays the game at all. This is textbook ban evasion by all evidence before us when compared to your story.

bro was appealing a ban on goon because of his username a couple hours ago, thats why. so I decided to join a server, i had no idea that bee would actully let me in so i panicked, then an admin banned me, sorry about that,

i only have on PC. look ill send a pic in a minute

look: https://imgur.com/gallery/u6bmV9g

like we only have enough money for one, how the fuck would I have two separate computers.

how many times do I have to explain this? I just gave an explanation above, please just…PLEASE…will you both look at those before you make BS accusations? P L E A S E?

There is nothing I can do for you hun, even if you somehow convinced me at this point like Ruko just came in with some pretty hard hitting facts. I’m good at debating even a losing side but this is beyond my skills.

They also can’t be wrong about the 2nd computer hun. Unless you used a virtual machine but that is just gonna make it sound like you were ban evading with it.

Not only is this statement blatantly untrue (you were banned for killing an AI - playing the round) your story has changed as more information is brought against you.

I’m ending this here. A brief search shows this has been going on with other servers too - your permaban on Yogs is the first thing that came up when I tried to look into your tg appeal.