Calling for community opinion on MRP rules again

it became deathmatch with extra steps

Accurate and I’m stealing this description.

there’s a lot of Golden and Sage players who are not vocal on forums, if you’re looking for the big picture.

That is why I have 45 voters and 12 posters. I don’t really have a better alternative to a forum vote either - most members actually invested in the community have an account and I’ll lose necessary moderation or the ability to discuss the vote if I go external.

2 Likes

Well I do not know else, except making the post more visible and showing the link to it on server login, but that’s a probably a piece of work to be done.

I 100% support dropping the acceptable hostility level of golden. Im aware that my reputation has been built in challenging these cliques of validbaiting assholes; hence why I am not liked very much.

They ruin other people’s fun, just yesterday Owen helped me murder 2 security guards while I was a rev and he was a nonantag. Like really? So as soon as it was opportune I killed him.

Something is very wrong on golden and it doesn’t matter who it upsets, it needs to be fixed. Hippie is for these players, they only play on bee to harass new players and pretend to be robust

1 Like

Yet again Shark’sie exposes his only purpose in existance
Talking about Owen

2 Likes

If you were robust enough to be problematic I would care to remember your static. Fortunately, you are not.

Rounds are annoying enough when I have to try to stop Owen, Don, Pdude and Rebel from grieving half the server constantly.

Sec was lethalling me and others for loitering. Real gamer moment.

Also thats alfred u dumb nibber

Why are all the two brain cell deadmins always the ones who W H I N E so much lol

2 Likes

Ngl its nice I live rent-free in your brain though

2 Likes

After announcements on discord or forums we could post a poll in game to get a better understanding of people’s mindsets on desired rules.

1 Like

Tbh everything seems fine, the only thing I could be slightly upset over is not being able to amass an armory but that’s fair

I’d main gimmick if it’d let me be a weaponsmith I swear to god

how the fuck do i grief half the server constantly ahahhaahahaha you’re malding

btw i dont think you’ve ever stopped me from doing shit, the round where i died when i went on an esword rampage you didn’t even kill me, the chemist that shot me with jew serum did

glad you think im as robust as owen and rebel trouble somehow bruh bruh

I stopped you from plasmaflooding the shuttle by hiding your plasma can in arrivals. And also you would’ve survived the jew serum if I didn’t chainsaw you twice.

But whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night bud

lmao shark’sie malding actually calling someone ‘bud’

you literally didnt hit me once because you’re too much of a soy brain to turn on the saw bruh bruh