CalictuS banned by Francinum (2)

CKEY: CalictuS

Admin’s CKEY: Francinum

Ban Type: Game ban

Ban Length: Permanent

Ban Date: 2021/09/11

Round ID: 32634

Ban Reason: LRP, as detective acquired all access, spread it to the crew, and collected two department budget cards, as well as the warden’s combat shotgun. As a detective. On green…

Appeal Reason: You can look at my previous appeal and read only the most important information. But I will briefly retell it. I was accused of stealing several items, as well as spreading full access to all station personnel. The second is, of course, a lie. It’s bad that I didn’t prevent full access from spreading, but again, it wasn’t me. It all started with the fact that I got into someone else’s department for other people’s things. Or rather, I went to get things from the head of the CMO department. Of course, the employees could not like this, which happened. An angry message came to my pda that I forgot to close the CMO locker. People tend to forget something, and it is enough just to politely remind them that they have forgotten something. I certainly understand that they didn’t have to treat me politely after my actions. But again, this could have been done politely and then the dialogue could have ended more safely and without any offense or obscenities. Also, after this dialogue, the paramedic clearly stated that after that they were not going to treat me anymore. Which by the way violates the medical oath/ethics. If you are a medic/paramedic then be kind enough to help people no matter how idiots they are. This is your job. I admit only one mistake - I brazenly broke into someone else’s zone without any permission and without having the right to do so. On my territory, I am free to do whatever I want, if it is not limited by my profession/position at the stations/permission of the head of the department.
I think that I wrote this appeal as discreetly as possible without offending third parties. If something doesn’t suit you or worries you, then just tell me about it. I will understand your point of view and we will find a single solution to this problem.
Yes, I am toxic Russian and in the last appeals I expressed my emotions too openly and brightly without thinking about it in advance. I apologize to those people whom I hurt during a game, an appeal or a conversation with someone, I showed myself not from the best point of view.

“Люби и будь любим. Уважай, и будь уважен. Прощай других, и будь прощен.” - Себастьян Альварез

Additional Information: On my part, there were no witnesses, so it is possible to prove something only through the logs.

Nope, they are free to not give you healthcare, because there was ic reason (You tresspassing and all). Thats why you dont seek trouble with medbay crew, they can just leave your ass rotting in morgue/hallway.

In a way, I agree with you, but don’t you think that because of this, the value of human lives becomes much less? Anyway, thanks for the tweak.

Doctors, as with any job, shouldn’t refuse to do their job for no reason. Refusing to heal someone acting maliciously toward them and/or their department in general isn’t for no reason.

Don’t be and dick and expect the other person to be nice in return.

Hi, I’m a witness… let me repost from the last appeal.

my side of the story
So, I’m playing paramedic. I notice detective coming out of CMO’s office after grabbing the remote and the card. I PDA them and request they come back and close, then lock the CMO’s locker as I hadn’t imbibed in the All Access that was freely available in the bolted open HOP’s office. To this I receive a response that can be summed up pretty much as “Fuck off, nobody cares.” I elect not to push harder on this because it’s obvious that this is just that type of player.

So, I showed that to the MD that was in medical with me at the time and we pretty much came to the same conclusion: This guy’s an asshole and poor excuse for security. If he dies, we’re not helping him. Friends get first response, assholes get slabbed sort of deal.

So, round progresses on and I notice Detective walk in, get a handheld crew monitor and walk out without even asking. Note, that is about 50% of our map-standard handheld crew monitors in medical on pubby as far as I’m aware. So at this point I’ve got AA and I go in to the CMO’s office to get the door remote to bolt down stuff so the detective can’t just meander in and steal aimlessly from us any more.

Low and behold, remote missing. It was at about this point I ahelped and requested another admin to come in and take care of business.

At no point did I actually see the detective engaged in anything that could even remotely resemble what one might call “police work” and elected to take a look around to see what our effective acting HOS hadn’t done as well. Among other things that had not been rectified that I corrected IC as a paramedic:

• Securing the captain’s spare
  • Closing the HOP office door
  • Seeing to the teleporter room window being repaired
  • securing the nuke disk and giving the pinpointer to my MD friend who at this point I trusted a hell of a lot more than the detective, even though it turned out they were a traitor.

My own personal rip and tear: This is an RP server, if you’re not willing to RP or take responsibility for behaving appropriately for your job then get out. You were, in essense, the defacto (meaning no other option) ACTING HEAD OF SECURITY . Your blood pressure should have been so high by the time you were banned that you’d be leaving streaks along the ground as it sprayed out of both your ears. I didn’t get to finish uploading all your crimes into security records but let me run them down here.

109 - Trespass: Access does not imply permission. Medbay is not your department to freely meander into as a detective.
207 - Workplace Hazard: Leaving the CMO’s locker open and unlocked.
208 - Petty Theft: This is where I put the hand teleporter.
308 - Theft: Three counts really, the Warden’s shotgun, the Medical Door Remote, and the Medical fucking Budget
309 - Major Trespass: CMO’s office is counted as a secure area.
311 - Dereliction of Duty: Yeah, this should speak for itself seeing the above commentary, but disregarding 98% of the obvious threats or issues that were wrong on the station counts. You’re an investigator, investigate.

Note: You could also charge the Medical budget under 408 - Grand Theft, based on the principal that it would deprive medical of funding if they needed to order anything like, oh, more first aid kits, or other sundry nonsense to do that silly thing of keeping people alive .

Alright, rant over.

Edit: I took the liberty of grabbing the PDA logs…

PDA logs

[2021-09-11 18:48:09.336] PDA: Sergei Koralev/(Breaks-The-Comms) (PDA: medical PDA to Sebastian Alvarez (Detective)) “hey” (Medbay Central (112, 119, 2))
[2021-09-11 18:48:21.652] PDA: Sergei Koralev/(Breaks-The-Comms) (PDA: medical PDA to Sebastian Alvarez (Detective)) “at least lock the fuckin’ locker when you leave.” (Medbay Central (112, 119, 2))
[2021-09-11 18:48:45.205] PDA: CalictuS/(Sebastian Alvarez) (PDA: detective PDA to Breaks-The-Comms (Paramedic)) “Really? Who cares about cmo locker?” (Detective’s Office (88, 164, 2))
[2021-09-11 18:48:51.861] PDA: CalictuS/(Sebastian Alvarez) (PDA: detective PDA to Breaks-The-Comms (Paramedic)) “Are you fucking kidding me?” (Detective’s Office (88, 164, 2))
[2021-09-11 18:49:05.269] PDA: Sergei Koralev/(Breaks-The-Comms) (PDA: medical PDA to Sebastian Alvarez (Detective)) “No, I’m not. Don’t leave my department in a fuckin’ mess.” (Surgery (118, 110, 2))
[2021-09-11 18:49:23.797] PDA: CalictuS/(Sebastian Alvarez) (PDA: detective PDA to Breaks-The-Comms (Paramedic)) “Oooo, YOUR department…” (Detective’s Office (85, 161, 2))
[2021-09-11 18:49:30.597] PDA: CalictuS/(Sebastian Alvarez) (PDA: detective PDA to Breaks-The-Comms (Paramedic)) “Hahah, whatever you say, kid.” (Detective’s Office (85, 161, 2))

The count of spreading access is rescinded. I failed to properly investigate that charge due mostly to time constraints, and should not have placed the ban with that included.

The rest however stands, but has been acknowledged sufficiently.

My main problem is the incredibly cavalier attitude that you had during the whole incident, and seemed to think yourself above any sort of station law simply because you had access to the sections improperly.

Everything happened spontaneously and it is very easy to make such a mistake. We are all human and we all can make mistakes.

And as for me, I will have to unlearn the old habits that have accumulated over the entire time spent on lrp servers. It was a good time, I really miss it.

Oh…I feel forgotten. :swan:

Apologies for the delay on processing this one,
This behavior isn’t great and one of the charges is blatantly just wrong.
Reason amended and judged as time served.