CKEY: CalictuS

Admin’s CKEY: Bloons3

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both

Ban Type: Permanent, Roles

Ban Length: Permanent

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 02-24-2021

Round ID: 27356

Ban Reason: Gave the AI shitty grief laws as Captain

Appeal Reason: Getting banned every 2 months is a lot of fun. In short, after a month of my punishment, I realized that it is NOT possible to behave like an idiot for the captain, even though it is lrp or mrp. There is no difference, because the rules are the same everywhere. I would like to get my roles back. On the other hand, Bloons behaved incompetently too. Even if you are the head admin and you are in a bad mood, this should not affect your work in any way. Therefore, swearing at the reason for my ban was incompetent on his part. But at least thanks to him for changing my permanent ban to a 28-day ban <3. I thought about my behavior a little and re-read some of the pages with the rules that relate to the heads of departments. Well, if that was not enough to unbanning my roles, then I will sit and play as a chemist for the rest of my life. But in conclusion, I want to say that I was happy with this ban, because most of the players ultimately enjoyed playing this round. (At least a friend told me so)

Additional Information:

Out of curiosity: What were the Laws you uploaded?

1 Like

Feb 24, 2021 @ 16:40:42.942 LAW: CalictuS/Sebastian Alvarez used �’Reset’ AI module on bamhalazam/(W-A-N-T-O-N) from AI Upload Chamber (112, 129, 2).
Feb 24, 2021 @ 16:44:47.060 LAW: CalictuS/Sebastian Alvarez used ‘Freeform’ AI Module on bamhalazam/(W-A-N-T-O-N) from AI Upload Chamber (112, 129, 2). The law specified You must write “Nya” at the end of every sentence.
Feb 24, 2021 @ 17:19:43.224 PDA: CalictuS/(Sebastian Alvarez) (PDA: captain PDA to Chromy Janson (Shaft Miner)) “Very cool, but I’m making a law so that the AI self-destructs.” (AI Upload Chamber (115, 130, 2))
Feb 24, 2021 @ 17:21:12.013 LAW: CalictuS/Sebastian Alvarez used ‘Freeform’ Core AI Module on bamhalazam/(W-A-N-T-O-N) from AI Upload Chamber (112, 129, 2). The law specified I AM OBLIGED TO DESTROY MYSELF IF THE CAPTAIN ORDERS THIS.
Feb 24, 2021 @ 17:26:24.064 LAW: CalictuS/Sebastian Alvarez used ‘Freeform’ Core AI Module on bamhalazam/(W-A-N-T-O-N) from AI Upload Chamber (111, 129, 2). The law specified I AM OBLIGED TO DESTROY MYSELF IF THE CAPTAIN ORDERS THIS.
Feb 24, 2021 @ 17:29:29.036 LAW: CalictuS/Sebastian Alvarez used �’Reset’ AI module on bamhalazam/(W-A-N-T-O-N) from AI Upload Chamber (112, 129, 2).
Feb 24, 2021 @ 17:29:33.462 LAW: CalictuS/Sebastian Alvarez used ‘Quarantine’ AI Module on bamhalazam/(W-A-N-T-O-N) from AI Upload Chamber (111, 129, 2).
Feb 24, 2021 @ 17:29:48.375 SAY: CalictuS/(Sebastian Alvarez) “aight im done with law changing” (AI Upload Chamber (111, 131, 2))
Feb 24, 2021 @ 17:29:48.376 TCOMMS: CalictuS/(Sebastian Alvarez) [Command] (spans: command_headset ) “Aight im done with law changing.” (language: Galactic Common) (AI Upload Chamber (111, 131, 2))
Feb 24, 2021 @ 17:30:36.797 LAW: CalictuS/Sebastian Alvarez used ‘Purge’ AI Module on bamhalazam/(W-A-N-T-O-N) from AI Upload Chamber (113, 129, 2).
Feb 24, 2021 @ 17:30:37.440 LAW: CalictuS/Sebastian Alvarez used ‘Quarantine’ AI Module on bamhalazam/(W-A-N-T-O-N) from AI Upload Chamber (113, 129, 2).

In short, purged the AI and told it to quarantine the station as a non-antag Captain, along with other laws that were kinda shitty to the AI player.

The AI was not unpleasant as it was my friend. I asked him personally about that.

Via PDA or radio cons?

I asked him about it in the discord after the round.

Okay, everyone seems to have forgotten about the existence of this appeal. Sad.

1 Like

Yes.

Please come back @bloons3

You gave the AI laws to quarantine the station with no other laws.

This caused the AI to release the tesla when the shuttle was called.

When I asked you about this, you replied

I knew the AI would kill us all, so I fled into space.

Also, please include the FULL ban reason

Feb 24, 2021 @ 18:00:59.295 ADMINPRIVATE: Bloons3/(Charles Kepplinger) has created a global permanent role ban from 11 roles for CalictuS. Roles: Captain, Head of Personnel, Head of Security, Chief Engineer, Research Director, Chief Medical Officer, Warden, Detective, Security Officer, Brig Physician, Deputy Reason: Gave the AI shitty grief laws as Captain

I understand that I did a very stupid thing. The moment you asked me, I just got confused and said complete crap. From time to time I need to take breaks from the game, because otherwise, I allow myself too much. Take my word for it, I have improved. We all learn from our mistakes and I am no exception. I just don’t know how to prove that I’m ready to return to my roles, while not leaving behind bad consequences. And yes, I apologize for not being able to give you the full reason for the ban. Because I don’t know where to look at them. I think that’s all I can say in my defense. I repent for what I have done. And I wanted to know how many disgruntled people there were after this round. And if possible, apologize to them. All this sounds rather trite, but I am really ready to show that I have changed.

It seems to me that this admin is just biased towards me. Therefore, he does not answer. :swan:

if bloons was biased against you he’d just deny the appeal instanly lol

2 Likes

You are right, but the verdict of this appeal takes a long time.

The ban was 2 months ago.

You haven’t been banned for similar stuff again.

I trust you’ve learned to be more careful with messing with the AI’s laws.