Cae's admin report

In-game misconduct:

CKEY:Bastian0930

Your Discord:Bass#7050

Offender’s CKEY:WhyisCaeciliusTaken

LRP or MRP server:MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name (if relevant):Not relevant.

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):7/20/2020

Round Number:18791

Rules Broken (if relevant):

Part of Admin Conduct Broken (if relevant): Don't adminbus, especially when your vote fails.

Incident Description:Preround, makes vote. "It's international moth day. Moff station?" with 3 vote options. Lamp wins with something like 8, followed by no a 6, and yes at 5. Round starts in, and boom, we all become moths. I was planning my traitor strat around being human, however this has sorta ruined it.

Additional Information: It's a current round, please hide this.

TL;DR you want an antag token because you’re now vulnerable to flashes, as is everyone else on the station, because you wanted to become sec. Tough. By that logic all antags should get tokened every time an ERT is ever deployed. Does this happen? No. Unless you personally are targeted in some way I don’t see why you should get a token.

I decided to count “LAMP” as yes based on what OOC said.

7 Likes

I don’t find it fair you can event when no won, when you had a obvious meme answer.

How many didn’t vote where there?

There was about 50ish players at the time.

Don’t “Didn’t vote” count as no?

As for me, I would really hate it if I played as non-human; I only ever ONCE played as IPC and I absolutely hated it. And that was just for IPC, not one of the races that are there to be “”"""""""“fan-service”""""""""". I’d be pissed even if I wasn’t antag. (But this paragraph is just my opinion)

Usually, it counts as neutral. Lamp should be considered neutral.

Not even I would try to argue that Lamp counts as neutral
Lamp is literally the cringe way of “Yes” for M*ths; but if you feel like it’s neutral then you can argue for it here then.

lamp being neutral is your opinion as a player, cae decided to take it as yes based on what he seen in ooc.

just because it changed your predetermined plan for the round before it had even begun doesnt mean your round was ruined just that you needed to change your plan

4 Likes

Going to need the opinion of a head admin on this, that so long as it is applied equally without prejudice and does not overly impact the round, then it’s fine.

It’s like when I get a vote for dynamic 100 “at a price” vs secret random.

The price was randomized appearances at round start. Give and take.

1 Like

Moths have debuffs and buffs. I didn’t want the debuffs (needing a lot more flash prot) vs the buff (wings)

This seems really petty Bass, not gonna lie bro

3 Likes

I’ma be straight, I don’t wanna be a moth. I picked human, I want to stay human. I didn’t pick plasmeme, or ipc. I picked human.

this is some petty shit

1 Like

you know what, yall right. I never got flashed, did I? Therefore, it never did shit to my round.

Man just didn’t want to erp with the other moths (we all know this was an erp event)

2 Likes

really not that big of a deal doe but should’ve been a lrp thing imo

I think if Bastian can provide a real in-game example of how this affected him he should get an antag token. I don’t think this is worth punishing an admin over though. But I suppose if he can give a specific instance in that round that this change brought a detrimental action against him then I think he should be compensated.

If Bastian can do this just compromise on this one token isn’t going to affect anything long term and then I think this topic should be moved on from. It’s obvious Caecilius meant no actual harm here either way and I think everyone can walk away from this happy.