Caecilius Staff Feedback Thread

This is the feedback thread for our Administrator Caecilius.

Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

Why is caecilius taken

3 Likes

No feedback for six months :frowning:

Mains clown.
Whenever I was banned by them I deserved it.

1 Like

Hanged himself after I deconstructed his “pay toll” which was blocking way and he took money to open it’s doors, I became the clown after that.
Epic

1 Like

It means you’re doing a good enough job not to require any. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

One of the few admins i highly respect and really like.
Key points with this guy
*Calm,Postive and overally nice.
*Always on LRP due to the lack of admins on that shit hole. Kasual and this guy is one of the few that actually did stuff. Haven’t seen others besides dallen9

2 Likes

tough but fair

As clown, spawned a clown car after round end and took me for a ride, very thoughtful of him

3 Likes

Respect for being the only admin that’s consistently on LRP. Pretty chill, as well. Events he manages are also good.

1 Like

One of the very few jannies in Bee history I respect and appreciate.

I disagree with him from time to time but he always seems to come from an honest and sincere position, without the whole clique shit attached to it.

IC name is cindy kate though so gotta give you a bruh moment warning for that.

4 Likes

he aint bad
pretty chill ic too

basically what owen said

cutest admin ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵

bruh moment

Basedcilius is good admeme

Event Ops 2: Electric Boogaloo when?

h‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‎e headmin now

It’s a trap don’t do it

1 Like

Lock this. Also why do I still have the senior admin badge?