A Comprehensive Guide to Cargo

You forgot APLU crate method.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll add it right now!

1 Like

Thanks bruv, it’s by far the fastest method and cheapest as it costs 1500. Use ir while not nerfed.

1 Like

You can open crates by ordering metal foam grenades, dismantling the grenades and throwing the resulting beakers at a crate to melt it.

You can also order your own ripley assembly crate as cargo tech, without any access requirements, comes with a drill too. Just need to also order a battery.

2 Likes

Tower Cap Plank production is a flawed process because it is affected by elasticity. The price converges to zero after a shipment or two bringing the price to zero.

Just make corpse flowers (they produce miasma 7-32x the speed of a corpse)

Miasma farming with gibbs and monkies are also flawed due to the cap on monkies as well as gibbs lagging the server (but it is indeed the best way to infinitely scale production at the cost of the server)

1 Like

The word you’re looking for is diminishing returns, not elasticity…
Elasticity implies it can go both ways.

2 Likes

Last time I checked the code, it does not influence future sales. Meaning it only applies the price reduction per shuttle. You will always get the same amount of credits for the same contents of a shuttle regardless of how many times you sell it.

1 Like

the last time i tried making a towercap farm the price of flanks converged to zero after a few shuttles full of it.
or there might a problem then with the export scanner then because the last i scanned a crate full of it it showed me 0 for all the planks.

1 Like

That is why you make crates out of the planks

such tedium. Its far easier to construct a miasma farm or even a gold solidiciation farm that automates it for you

There is absolutely nothing in code that keeps track of how many items were previously sold, except for a “blackbox” recorder of messages.

Another easy way to open locked crates is just to take the crates to lavaland/in space and use a PKA with maxed damage upgrades. Opens it fast and easy

2 Likes

TG made it so spears and axes dont break open crates, and lava and “The fireplace” Destroy the contents, this is the only foolproof method, thanks a lot!

1 Like

a short range EMP nade is also a reliable to open em up but obviously it affects the items inside, so it doesn’t really work on anything that is affected by EMPs

2 Likes

I totally forgot about this one, thanks

True, and making a EMP grenade is pretty easy. Just get a grinder and grind up some uranium and iron and put them in a grenade. Depending on the item, I think EMP’s are still useable. For energy guns just recharge them and you’ll be fine

No need for emp nades…

Make a motor using planks. Make pestle using iron. duplicate a grinder (It is actually faster than a all in one grinder) And seperate contents in two beakers.

1 sheet = 20u, a mortar holds 100u. Dont over grind.
When ready pour 10u Iron into 10u uranium. This creates a 3x3 emp on command, is faster and less wasteful.

Pouring 10u iron into a beaker of 90u uranium only reacts to 1-1 ratio so dont be afraid to mix in hand.

After done turn back on radio and Suit sensors.

2 Likes

pour floursuphitc acid or sulphuric acid on a crate to damage and eventually break it open

IMPORTANT UPDATE

(quote button doesn’t work, help)

Lavaland gas mining has officially been removed because of the proven negative impact it has on server performance (and the fact it’s an additional nail keeping our economy in a coffin doesn’t help)

Link

Guess it’s time to dust off the Atmo bz farm design I have:

Find a spot in space by the station.

build a large space and add walls.

pump co2/plasma in at 10kpa.

have a portable air thingy suck out bz.

Use usual pressure and cooling methods.

profit.

1 Like