Byoo is back baby (Admin app)

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have): Byo0 is my main and Buckyboy is my alt.

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have): Byoo#8387

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone): I can play most of everyday for a few hours. My timezone is EST.

What changes, if any, would you bring?: My main goal would be to make peoples rounds more enjoyable by sorting out the the rule breakers and interacting with the players. (If permitted by council)

How old are you?: 16

Why do you want to be an admin?: I’ve seen a good amount of rule breaking that i feel has not been sorted out correctly or has simply been ignored and i would like to take matters into my own hands.

How long have you been playing SS13?: Since 2018

How long have you been playing BeeStation?: Since 2018

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?: 8

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?: 8

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13: I admined previously on this server, if that counts.

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?: Buckyboy

Your strengths: I am careful in my judgement and own up to any mistakes i make.

Your weaknesses: I can sometimes get angry or overwhelmed, but not to the point of actual action.

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: People actively striving to ruin somebody elses gameplay.

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: Good judgement and patience.

What makes a staff team good?: Having both patience and being unbiased while also reviewing each others actions and helping them to change based off of what they did wrong.

What is a staff team’s purpose?: To keep players rounds enjoyable by staging events and getting rid of any rule breakers.

What kind of player are you?: Im the kind of player you wish you were :sunglasses:

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: I believe i will gain a better understanding of the games mechanics and its player base.

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?: This is more of an IC situation, but if the gun they were carrying was a traitor objective i would contact the traitor who had the objective of its whereabouts.

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?: I would ask him why he was putting plasma into the distro and why he was opening canisters for seemingly no reason.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?: I would do nothing, accidents happen and this is a newbie server afterall.

Fuck it, +2 on da app

Ok, this is pretty epic…

Y’know we kinda gotta post a reason behind the score, right

+1 since you were alright-ish as admin before

i’ll be watching you,smelly

+0.1

ii’d ttype eout ta lonngg rasoon bbtu tmy keyboarrd is stitll broken

+1 heck didn’t even know this app existed.

+1, was an admin before, and from my experience with them in game, they seem to be fine IC

Before I answer, I want to ask a few questions.

1. It’s gangs. Clown gets converted. Man goes on a killing rampage on a segways, with a ion rifle in one hand and a disabler in the other. After 2 kills in arrivals someone ahelps. When bwoinked, he said he genuinely did not know that was not ok. He has 10 hours. What do?

2. Some guy loses a max cap, thinks he launched it. Turns out a antagonist took it. He ignites it in the middle of the station while blowing up another bomb. What do?

1. I would permanently ban the man, even if he did not know that was not ok he should atleast have a grasp of common sense and should have had the rules to begin with. If he really wanted to, he could read the rules and appeal for second chance.

2. I would do nothing, that was the antags fault for moving it and the man had no way of knowing it was stolen.

1. That answer for 1 is horrible. 2 I guess is aight.

I’d like to know whats wrong with answer 1.

You have to remember we are a newbie server. He had a pretty high chance to not know that it wasn’t ok. Plus, he immediately ran away after I messaged him saying that’s not ok. Just a bit… heavy handed. That’s all.

They clearly knew how to operate a segway, obtain a disabler and ion gun aswell as using both on players.

+1 byoo is pretty good he better not leave and make an application again again tho

+2
required bottom text

+2

OG Bee player, knows the game, knows the rules. Was admin before

+2

Saw Byoo was an admin before and definitely made some shitters really salty because Byoo showed them some hard facts

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

That doesn’t seem very good, but everything else is A-OK so I guess +1

You’ve been banned from the Discord server, and in no way are we accepting someone who is literally banned into the staff team. This is disappointing to say the least. Denied.