literally just remove monkey mode it’s shit

Monkey sounds fun but when played you feel the urge to pee
I think it needs some design overhaul

I meanit is fun to monkies but when they are many they just bite to death

bite run bite run bite run

OOK OOK AAAK AAK OO OO OO BANANA OO OO EEE OOO OO BANANA OO OO
:sunglasses:

4 Likes

this is a bit long and includes a bit about genetics, but its on topic. some “smoothing” of the size differences and what that does.

start of copy paste

shrink
makes grabs harder, easier to grab, need three grab attempts on a normal person to get an aggressive hold, cannot aggressively grab a “grown” person. small, can auto tables. cannot push any but other shrunken folk. monkey size and can fit in vents. monkeys can fit in vents right ?

grow
makes grabs easier, starts grabs as aggressive, can pull via right click or ctrl click to passively grab

dwarf
no difference in anything, but can auto tables

giant
grabs easy, hard to grab. cannot be pushed except by grown folk or giants. hard time with tables
hulk
“trained melee attack damage” 17, knocks down target

“monkey” is small
have less health
70 health, it sucks to be a monkey
how much damage is on limbs
gorilla, is grown.
200 health, Gorilla !

monkeys and gorillas cant wear uniforms, and can only use a backpack and a belt. can wear a hat and use a coat, need to make shoes.

a neat twist that you can use for monkey rounds . I don’t like monkey rounds

end of copy paste

the bit about hulk “trained melee damage.” its just denoting that a hulk’s attack are considered weapons and not increased or decreased by unarmed damage modifiers. also its using the old number of 17. don’t worry about it. its just there for completion sake, and to note that turning yourself into the utopia of peak performance includes using grow or giant.

more random musing about things and I thought a gorilla might be able to help monkeys in monkey rounds. I don’t like monkey rounds.