CKEY:Bruhtheman

Admin’s CKEY: Efemu

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: All

Ban Type: Permanant

Ban Length: Forever

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):05/30/2021

Round ID:30122

Ban Reason: I bohbombed the stations engine

Appeal Reason: I am deeply sorry for bohboming I only considered my amusement to see what would happen despite knowing the rules I was completely aware of what I was doing and I take responsibility for my actions. and make this ban appeal as to state that I have learned my lesson and am asking for a second chance I will be more careful next time.

Additional Information:

Can we get an hour check? If super low hours and doesn’t have bans across other servers you’ll probably get unbanned on thin ice, if you have enough hours that this was definitely an “I know what I did and I don’t regret it but I want back” moment you’ll need a vouch from a reputable server and to wait another 6 months

I am deeply sorry for bohboming I only considered my amusement to see what would happen despite knowing the rules I was completely aware of what I was doing and I take responsibility for my actions.

I’m glad to hear it however, permanent bans can be lifted after 1 year due to policy, so please wait another 6 months and appeal again with an admin vouch from reputable server.

I have to deny it for now.