BrotherHangyul Staff Feedback Thread

Haven’t interacted with you (maybe once when i was a head/AI and had to log off? Not even sure), but i dig your attitude and devotion to the true masterminds behind the admins: The Tickets.
One based as hell trialmin.

b u m p

The longer the icon of hangy is in CC, the more bus he will become

I think you are trying way too hard

The transformation to badmin has begun, having ban as part of his name.

I fail to see how this is a bad thing. The staff team needs motivated workers, no?

Cringe…

I’ll change it back to my CKEY then.

Bang-yul
admin erp server confirmed??? :flushed:

1 Like

What the in the name of the Queen did you just fucking say about me, you little chav? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SAS, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Ireland, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gentlemanly warfare and I’m the top rooter tooter long range shooter in the entire UK armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this great planet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, chap. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, banger. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Royal Marines and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little muppet. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn dolt. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, mate.

It’s a non-serious shitpost please don’t demote me :flushed:.

2 Likes

Can I get an order of bump.

hes very gay 20 characters

cringe stop bumping so you get promoted

You’re still alive, which is good. You seem a bit perpetually stressed, which is not. Thought before that was just natural for sec main but looks like that’s just you.

Don’t become a deadmin just because you tried too hard. That would be rather sad.

Good admin, was worried in the beginning you’d burn yourself out but you’ve struck a good balance. Also good taste in music

Dame dabump.

Dame yo.

Dame nanobump.

Mirroring this now that I’ve worked with them long enough. They mess up, they learn from it earnestly and they do better moving forward from there.

2 Likes

I think you are kinda biased towards sec but otherwise goodmin man

Please elaborate regarding bias.

genuinely surprised you turned out to be an okay person after some very bizarre pre-admin interactions

1 Like

based?