Brother_Hangyul (Hangyul Kim) feedback

rant about all the times i’ve shouted at you in OOC and fucked you up IC by arresting you after you committed 41 homicides, i doubt anybody here will actually give me advice but y’all need somebody to scream at anyway so go wild

-knuckles: cracked
-lawyer: shouted at
-dignity: nonexistent
-Caps Lock: on

Yep, it’s hangyul time

4 Likes

sums up me tbh

20chars

mind you i actually just keep my left pinky on my shift at all times when i’m screaming, not caplocks

being autistic is an art

1 Like

Good captain and a good sport.
Honk

was expecting more flames from you but thanks

you’re a good clown bud

The frothing rage when you get cucked as sec is rather funny, ngl

Actually not a shitter most of the time when not sec. Seems like the weight of responsibility is just too much for your self control.

A newer command staff player, which means they are inexperienced in some areas. However, they still strive to be a very fair player

character development time:

i play much less sec and command now

bump bump bump bump

o̵̤̮̥̻̘̟̭̯͎͒̾̾̍̀̃́͒̊n̵͉̖̥̠̦͍͉̯͍̜͊͋̌̈́̆̑̽̌͠e̵̘͍̊̈́̋̾͆̌͛͌̄̕ ̶̝͖̹͉̰̭̳̹̰̣̠̪̥͂̃̔̆̈͐͂̉̈́̆͗͆͜ǫ̸̧̮̪̜̻̩̮͇̌̌͒̿̍̂f̶̢̨̡̹̞̮̫͕̤̀̽̓̎̀͛̿̿̌̄͐͂̚͝ ̶̧̛͈̙̝̜̹̅̒̔̃̔̀͌͛͑͌̃̚͝ü̴̡̧͙͙͉̹͈̻̖̙̫̙̫̫̬̈́̈́̂͗̐̄͑̉͘͠s̶̮͕͑̐̉

The one time I saw you, you were HOS and I was heretic chap and i told everyone my Mansus grasp was my god hand and that chap was just as useful during heretic as cult so they let me go repeatedly

Had a couple of iffy experiences with you when I first started playing, but anybody who mains sec is gonna get hate for doing their job as HOS. It’s been awhile since I’ve played a round and seen you in it, but your a pretty cool player in and out of game.