Bring back human only command

Creates conflict between crew + command, especially if command is racist, allowing for more RP opportunities. And if a crewmember is promoted to head and they are non human, that also creates more RP opportunities.

Also allows easier use of Asimov because AI will know all heads are (usually) human.

5 Likes

And I miss human supremacy

I’m getting whiplash.

7 Likes

It will also create holes in command when the server isnt full but besides that i dont have an opinion

1 Like

Okay, now I understand. You’re actually looking for more RP opportunities on the forums. :wink:

4 Likes

6 Likes

It should make everyone human when they roll for a command job and give them cosmetic items based on their set race. Felinids become regular humans with cat ears hat etc.

Just need cosmetics for the other races.

Seeing as how most human CMOs are complete crap at helping literally anyone that isn’t default Dan.
No.

3 Likes

Most Human command officers are unrememberable dummies.

You can’t tell me a command team made up of only IPCs or lizards doesn’t make more RP opportunities than if they were only allowed to be humans with the racist captain every round.

Plus you’ll be getting rid of me as the lizard HoP and you don’t want that, right…right?

Always remove humans from Beestation and have the default race be apid.

7 Likes

Every station gang has:
The racist.
The racist.
The racist.
The racist.
The r-

5 Likes

Should be set to randomly change between round IMO because watching seccies disobey the scaley HOS is pretty funny aswell.

3 Likes

I actually like the idea, an all command moff team would be pretty funny

1 Like

wyci(when you config it(this refeers to you as an individuel acquiring the permissions and authorty to change the config that our production servers use(this in term would require dedication and proving yourself to be an adequete leader and achieve the position of either head admin or head develeoper. perhaps even host of beestation as a whole)))

4 Likes

I just really hate Lizard players, and if this angers them, I’m all for it.

4 Likes

I just really hate players, and if this angers them, I’m all for it.

9 Likes

humans are bland and uninteresting. I remember far more non human players than I remember human players because non human players usually have some sort of character gimmick, or simply are more active and noticable than the majority of human players. there are exceptions of course, but I take more notice when I see a captain plasmaman compared to when i see captain human #34125

3 Likes

Thats the point. They are the average joes.

1 Like

BASED

post must be 15 characters

1 Like

What if the only race restricted command role was Captain?

1 Like

6 Likes