Bring back Fland

@PigeonVerde the people seem to have forgotten you actually did make a feedback thread.

Mayhaps its high time to revive it?

itā€™d indeed be cool
also i literally never got to experience glow, i hope it gets brought back because it seems cool from what i heard

I mean i donā€™t mean like itā€™s forgotten, i meant it as: since we donā€™t play-test Fland at all compared to Corg, we never get to voice opinions to get changes done and we all only remember Fland on one of their first released versions + not being used on highpop

@Howluinb31153 Glow gets tested from time to time, keep an eye on the discord, Kat usually announces it or sometimes they do it in game the round before.

4 Likes

the map currently is at SP 5.1, which is the latest updated one, with various bugfixes and a whole array of changes, it has been playtested, but the complains are always related to an unknown source of TiDi (see skill issue, as the TiDi is just 5% or 10% higher than other maps in the worst case possible).

The map is there, itā€™s not enabled by default.

1 Like

to witness the beauty of fland, i am willing to sacrifice 50% time dilation :pleading_face:

2 Likes

The moment I started liking Fland they removed it :weary:

1 Like

Itā€™s almost done imo, Iā€™m close to properly merging it given one more good testmerge or two. Iā€™m also waiting for my Multi-Z fix update to go through. https://github.com/BeeStation/BeeStation-Hornet/pull/8044

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.