BrawlerHorde isn't fit to be a staff member Admin Report

because it’s your responsibility as a staff member to keep the quality of roleplay high and not abandon your duty? take aeder1 for example, he never does tickets unless they’re major and tells people to “go make a player report” at the end of the round and restarts anyway. he has nearly 14 admin complaints or some shit, still not deadminned, shows an obvious clique if you ask me.

What about Zesko? He had a lot of complaints and stuff going around and he got the boot. If admins don’t want to demote other admins, especially one as high ranking as Zesko was to my knowledge, why would they demote him? Also, I get that admins should retain some level of professionalism, but at the end of the day we’re all human and all just trying to play a game we enjoy. Beestation is meant for newer players, so by design we’re a bit less serious overall. This also lets the admins have a bit more fun with events or prayers. If we were a different server, or some HRP server, then admins not being professional would be more of an issue. No admin on any server should be power-hungry or so unprofessional they act more like a dictator then an admin, but them getting upset once and awhile at someone sounds reasonable.

I was about to pull up logs to see what transpired before seeing this. How do you expect us to confirm what you’re saying without any reference or proof?

bro just look through all the logs
ez

People tend to forget that admins are living beings, they are allowed to play and have their fun in game too. Apart from that, while it is admin responsibility to keep atmosphere and game fun to players, you have to keep in mind they are not getting paid for that, they do it for free, in their free time to keep server stable and fun to others. Showing them not respect for what they are doing already is just extremely not fair. As RodBoward said. Why should admins help you when you cant even show a little bit of respect towards someone who spend many hours of their private life on solving players problems and concerns.

If you have the seperate round ID’s send me a private message through the forums and I’ll re-open this thread. Until then there is not enough information to process this report.

Round ID 14880 has been given as evidence. I’ll dive into them soon. Thread re-opened.

Im preety sure zesko didnt even give a shit when he got demoted,also he was on another scale of shitminery.

Jokes on you I was always that way.

I think you’ll find it’s higher than that, including one that was even written in backwards text! Very serious reports much badmin.
Nice to see that you know what I do, how I handle things, how many tickets I do and have dealt with. Glad you’re definitely not just being obnoxious, inflammatory and generally obtuse.

As far as I am able to see from your posting here alone, you got what you deserved. Don’t give it if you can’t take it. Admins should not be flaming you or whatever for no reason. When you become confrontational, insulting and abusive while starting conversations, asking admins to do things for you, you shouldn’t throw a further tantrum when told where to go.

Well, this seems… unnecessary, now, doesn’t it?

Brawler aint a min anymore… close this? @Xlyana