LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name (if relevant):

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 4-4-20

Round Number: 

Rules Broken (if relevant): 

Part of Admin Conduct Broken (if relevant):

Incident Description:

incident description:

i round start as med doctor, with only one other staff member in medbay(a geneticist). but for whatever reason, i don’t have additional access. So i ahelp and ask if brawler could give me additional access bc i assume it glitched or something. they literally tell me it’s fucky sometimes, but then decide not to give me additional access. that instead i should just ask the captain (no HoP) to give me the access i want.

this was pretty irritating to me because u think admins are supposed to do more than just enforce the rules sometimes they’re supposed to HELP but No! this motherfucker either didn’t want to or didn’t know how. I DIGRESS THO, cause i don’t think there were any rules broken by the admin. but regardless of the rules, their actions didn’t make any sense to me

(dont look at my edit i got caught up in the moment)

They are also a fresh trial admin and learning when to help and when to not. We get a lot of requests for items/access/transformations pretty often, and learning when they are valid and warranted takes time.

Also not giving additional access is no breaking any part of admin conduct that I am aware of. Even if they were doing it to be dismissive dick, which doesn’t seem the case, it wouldn’t warrant an admin report.

Well if they were doing it to be a dismissive dick i think it WOULD warrant an admin report. But i agree i don’t really think they were trying to be an asshole. My request was valid tho that’s why i was like wtf.

I am officially requesting that brawlerhorde be de-adminned and banned permanently, thank u.

Yea, the request was valid. Just saying I don’t think not acting on it requires a report or punishment. If accepted reports result in admin notes or strikes, both of which are much more severe than a normie note.

It’s cool just ip ban Brawler

Sticky banning them now

jk

Nothing is reportable here.

You didn’t get extra access because the rest of the station most likely had enough crew to go over the threshold.
Gonna close this now.