Branching off other mrp thread

While I do agree more admins on Bee would help, there are probably other things that should prioritized as well.

One is, that while the Beestation rule set is great for an MRP environment, expecting the admins to follow the ruleset is naive. It’s not that admins are not enforcing the ruleset, but it’s that they arent followed consistently amongst all of the admins. Assuming that the admins are interested in maintini g or creating a proper MRP environment, they would need to be on the same page on what rules are most important to enforce to get there. I’m saying that it would be strategic to focus on eliminating one type of behavior rather than a variety of behaviors. Admins would have to decide on what that behavior is, and all admins would have to pay special attention to enforcing the rule that would prevent that behavior.

Secondly I think what is key about achieving an MRP environment is making sure regular players stick around. I think this is incredibly important, so much so I would suggest allowing certain players that are generally good contributors leniency on the punishments they receive. In my opinion if there isn’t a regular group of a players, setting a solid foundation for medium role play is A LOT more difficult

What you’re saying is that you want to self antag and don’t get banned because you’re a regular?

Yes yes yes yes yes yes That is true

Amazing, can we call this self-antag token? How many beecoins should it cost?

Everyone gets a self antag during every round :wink:

bloons YOU’RE TAKING THAT OUT OF CONTEXT AND YOU KNOW

the price should be really high, an amount that would take months to gain

All sec officers start the round as antags, change my mind.

1 Like

Nope I’m with u there. They beat the shit out of innocent ppl because they can’t muster the courage to tell their wife that they hate her tuna casserole