Braincrabs Admin app, the trilogy

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have):
Braincrab

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have):
Braincrab

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone):
Generally after 3pm Pacific time.

What changes, if any, would you bring?:
Fill in gaps and clean up the mess that was recently made.

How old are you?:

Why do you want to be an admin?:
I’ve been playing on Bee almost since its launch. I’ve been a mentor for a while and would like to step it up a tad, as I enjoy answering questions and helping people learn the game and being an admin is just doing more of that with occasional voting and screaming children.

How long have you been playing SS13?:
Since 2016.

How long have you been playing BeeStation?:
Nearly since its launch. I’ve got far more hours than the ~150 beebot reports and can provide proof if you PM me on discord.

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?:

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?:

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13:
I have been an admin on a KAG server and am currently involved in a starbase faction

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?:
no

Your strengths:
I can cut through bushbeaters and get to the point.

Your weaknesses:
little prior experience with adminry, though I have tried out the tools on a privately hosted server.

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?:
I can’t think of much, though lying to my face is one way to do it.

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?:
Quick response and solution.

What makes a staff team good?:
The ability to respond quickly to problems that pop up and adequately get rid of them just as fast.

What is a staff team’s purpose?:
To maintain the servers atmosphere and keep the game in its bounds

What kind of player are you?:
I often go away mid-round and spend the rest of it doing whatever the hell I feel like doing, even during antag rounds. I’ve spent cult rounds scrounging around in maint for secrets while the station burned just because I felt like it, though during team antag rounds and rounds with easily identifiable hostiles (ie, nuke, blob, wiz) I stick with teammates to see the round through normally.

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?:
With the fact that admins generally need to play more often, I think id stop going on month-long hiatuses. This has the added benefit that beebot might start recording my damn playtime correctly.

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?:
This really seems like a mostly ic issue. I might give the clown a slap on the wrist if its something like a nukie round, but I otherwise see this as something security itself should deal with.

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?:

Smack him in admin prison, ask him what he was doing, check logs, ban him for at LEAST a week unless he has one hell of an excuse.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?:

he killed himself and nobody died. unless the damage is major (ie, medbay entrance is also gone) id just leave him. if it’s very bad I might give him a short 1-2 day ban from chemist and recommend he reads up on chemistry/tries other, less explosive, recipes instead via sci.

Based
Hurr durr cringe kike word limit

Denied due to recent policy change.