Botany is prone to ban - i want justice! [denied]

CKEY: peachkaka

Admin’s Ckey: hollandaise

Ban type: job forever, server 5 days

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2021-03-04

Round ID:27598

Ban Reason: Throwing cyanide teleporting botany oranges at people with little to no escalation as nonantag. Many notes for botany self antag too [botany ban]

Appeal Reason:INJUSTICE AND LIES!

So here is how it happened - and i will explain what happend last time aswell - which was also uncalled for but i didn’t go trough with whole proccess of appealing (and i doubt this one will matter anyway).

Me and another botanist were minding our own business in botany - alot of clientell. A suspicious clown was making noise in vents (this is relevant much later). I made some oranges for self defense as there was alot of traffic of people - unusuall amounts. Oranges were: bluespace, cyanide, potassium, shugar and phosphorous - which makes for a LESS potent defensive weapon - as the teleport & LIGHT poisoning desuades persuers, while the smoke makes them disoriented. 1/5 cyanide orange is non-lethal even if u eat it - which i did to prove seconds before ban happend by eating one - it doesnt even drop you. So here is the story:

A guy was dragged into kitchen (occupied by 4 people - and apparently one of them was ‘‘Cherry’’ i heard people say but im not sure). Squid-person cook was dragging the shackled guy towards the back room (i assumed to make him into sausages) so i stepped in to help - 1st pushing the cook away and trying to drag the guy out. I was then jumped by the whole suspicious department at which point i threw a couple of oranges while trying to escape AND CALLING THE POLICE. i was then ‘‘Steven Seagulled’’ by the cook (those werent looking like normal push and grabs) as he started to strangle me. I somehow managed to brake free and just started unloading my oranges like mad - I WAS INCLUDED IN THE SMOKE AND SUBJECTED TO MY OWN ORANGES IN DESPERATE SELF DEFENSE! Finally the police came and took us to medbay - where the guy who was destined to be salami TOLD THE POLICE THAT I SAVED HIM while they dragged me into sec - i didn’t even resist (needed wc and a smoke brake irl). After beeing released a few min later, i was on my way back to botany. In the hallway a CLOWN shot lazers at me - AND I WENT HALF BLIND AND MY ARM APPEARED DAMAGED/CUT OFF in hud! So i threw a few oranges his way (which the police did not confiscate) while i CALLED THE POLICE AGAIN. I was then dragged off again, for defending myself vs clown - who apparently had a toy laser (at least that is what the admeme said - in which case im wondering why i was going blind and lost function of my arm…). After that i ran to shuttle area, where i had my 2nd talk with admin (yes i explained the situation once alredy in the mean time, during which i had cap take me into a protected area, borg guarding me, and admin stopping an infection - things were hectic). Seconds after explaining that the oranges were infact not lethal in small doses AND eating one as proof i was banned (the oranges wouldn’t even drop a person - i know because after i accidentaly dropped one one the floor earlier, smoking myself, nothing really happened, and after i visited medbay they said i was fine - i was worried because of the high potency, but apparently the potassium, shugar and phosphorous used to make the smoke dilute alot of the other stuff - gaseous decomposition trait was not used).

So basically cooks were free to kill anyone and make them into sausage (sec said they weren’t antagonist) and we (non-admeme pet people) aren’t even allowed to defend ourselves when we are clearly beeing taken to the meat grinder… I take it this ‘‘Cherry’’ guy is an admin pet or what? (i don’t know for certain it was this person - but people were saying: yes Cherry is always sus or whatever).

In conclusion i want to address my previous ban - which was also unfair. I was teaching a fellow botanist (3rd time playing the game) how to make stuff. We made some moderately dangerous watermelons. A guy passed by botany stating: botany is boring, and called me an idiot. As i felt that my new botany fam would think poorly of the department - i decided to throw a melon at the smart fellow mocking us - and i was going to take him to medbay after (and if medbay couldn’t help for some reason i could teach the padawan how to clone with seed). I was quickly scolded by the admin (tyranicranger4) - who didn’t ban immediately after the incident - BUT… After i was explaining some things to the new guy - he threw a melon trough the window into the hallway where it exploded (harming no one as far as i could tell). This happend while i was explaining that dangerous botany can get u banned. As he threw the melon (not entirely knowing what he was dooing, if i remember correctly he said: ‘‘so these melons are only smoke now?’’) i yelled: ‘‘NOOOoooooo!’’ and: ‘‘oh no we gonan get banned’’… and then i got banned (not the guy who threw the 2nd melon. I figure the admin assumed i did it and just instantly banned me for 3 days (5 for botany). I didn’t come to cry here as it is a hassle. but this time i have permanent botany ban.

So… i was only defending myself and trying to save a person destinedto be salami (who confirmed that i saved him in medbay). I constantly reported to the police & didn’t even resist arest. I killed no one, and anyone hurt could have gotten help.

2x now i have my name SMEARED with no legitemate reason. Are we just supposed to take this? If only certain people can have fun here and others can only be bullied and banned if they defend themselves - why is this game even open to the public? I don’t go around destroying the station (which can be done easily). Rarely i do pull some shinenigans - if people are acting too robust for their own good and talking down and such… or maby light grief here and there (like harmless spacedrugs with hypodermic needles or somesuch - but nothing fun breaking for others or too damaging to the station).

Thats my 2 cents… unban me if u are fair - and if not i guess i just can’t play this game anymore.

Have a good one to the ok people, and the hypocrites can choke on a horse…

Oh yea! MAKING PEOPLE INTO SALAMI is not considered ‘‘NO ESACLATION’’ in my book…