Botany and you. (Brainstorming thread)

we need to give chef a buff, he gets CQC in all of service

1 Like

This is about Botany. Keep your dirty cannibals out of here.

1 Like

SPEAKING OF CANNIBALISM can we get a mood debuff for eating humans?

3 Likes

And can felinids get a buff for eating human meat?

yeah… @Ruko are you writing this down Ruko??

I disagree on all points except for the issue of instakill death nettle swords.

Most of the other issues are administrative in nature and botanists need to be more harshly punished OOC for mass producing explosives and the like.

I love this went from actual suggestions to whatever bullshit pops into our heads.

On topic once again please.

We need the ability to brew alcohol. Barrel exists. Botany can make infinite wood. Lets just make Botany into a winery.

It already exists though?

It does? I thought that was a Goon only thing. Huh.

a good idea will eventually come up, even from shitposting

Define “mass produce”

Well honestly, just putting the relevant traits into a seed without proper reason should be self-antag.

oh yeah, toxins Yeah science is cool man

Good luck logging or noticing that.

w h a t? no, your job is to make wacky fuckin’ plants my dude, have you ever played botany my dude?

1 Like

I main botany, and no I do other things than plants that have the capacity of destroying the round.

Ok. Lets look at this from a lore standpoint.

SS13 is a Research Station right? Well, then every department should do some kind of research.

Botany fucking with the laws of nature makes perfect sense. And testing what happens when you breaks those laws of nature is simply what the station is for. Whether it be on Monkeys or the crew.

Nanotrasen IS ABOUT pushing the limits

I borderline agree, but the result of creating nitroglycerin grenades should be obvious to anyone and it should not be allowed to even be done on MRP without being an antag.

I mean Chemistry does the same thing all the time. We just have the ability to do it on a larger scale. XD