Blueturbo47's Attempt to Fix Their Reputation With a Mentor App

Your CKEY: blueturbo47

Your Discord: blueturbo47#3710

How long have you been playing ss13?: Since 2019-12-26

Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?: Dallen did once and I’ve kept answering questions on the discord despite my loss of mentor title. Might be able to get bloons also…

Game Experience (More Detailed):

I know the basics of all the jobs, I code dive all the time, I am experienced with understanding code and mapping, I’ve been a mentor in the past, I have been exploring other servers so I have experience with some of the corners of ss13, I wish to be a greater help to beestation despite the certain predicament I find myself in and I wish for all to have fun.
“10. Let’s all have fun and play together!” - NGNL

I like answering questions and won’t be code diving in apps

Full playtime (Hidden to spare your eyes)

Playtime: 1273h (1069h/204h), and around 200ish hours in many other servers.

Additional Information:

I do not agree with that discord server, the only reason I am still in is that I am a curious cat, I will leave it if it is required

I don’t actually play that much anymore, but like admins, I wish to try observing to help others with whatever they need in-game.

Is 20 days enough time or should I wait the full month?

oh i vouch for ur experience. plus u try and that’s cool

cringe erp man
bottom text

also i think your reputation is broken beyond repair.

I mean you know ur stuff but stop doing the erp stuff plz especially in the erp ban appeal dont talk about erping and erp preferences

+1 become mentor again

-1. it’s a well-known fact that furries do not possess the mental aptitude to process basic attributions such as personal responsibility, and they lack the means by which to understand cause-effect with regards to consequences of their actions.

anyway on a serious note +1, fix your shit.

1 Like

are you cringe? yes, very
do you know shit? yes
have you been a mentor before? yes
are you a good mentor? I’d say your ok

with all this, I give you my +1, you filthy degenerate

+1 again.
Twenty Characters

+1,/:#&"@+/*(;=×@$^£(₩&"<~¤■●•》

you know your shit, but im on the fence here.

ERP ban bad, but it was just clapping you hands and nothing else. (still kinda baity, but eh)

just tell me one thing…
directional windows exploit or feature?

Directional windows seem fine to me, not taking up a whole tile may seem pretty good and make it easy to trap someone into a gay baby jail but I haven’t seen anything wrong with them so I would say they are a feature.

+1
ok you are now sitting at +6

Noice hours + knows stuff +1

Accepted 202asdkjaskjld