Blueturbo47 banned for Borderline Erp by Yoshimi

CKEY: blueturbo47

Admin’s CKEY: yoshimiwastaken

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both

Which server did the ban happen on? Was a result of Alexanderself1 and Blueturbo47 Player report

Ban Type: Server

Ban Length: Perma

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2020-12-11 14:18 for the forums report but the round was on 2020-12-09 04:00 which I also got banned by vex in the round.

Round ID: 24926

Ban Reason: “Sexual content IC and later OOC when the round ended”
I was talking about vore and made some comments that may have been uncomfortable for others and said I was aware of my actions when saying these things.

Appeal Reason:
I am sorry for saying these things about vore, recently I have been making attempts to get closer to the admins to prevent me from getting banned more and I think I’m ready to come back after some time with friends and admins.
Sorry to those people I may have bothered with my comments about vore and to the admin’s I’ve bothered because they seem to be having a hard time recently with all the on-breaks and crossed seems to be having a hard time from what I’ve heard.
Overall, I have taken these 3 weeks to approve from my ban and learn to prevent doing things that will get me banned in the future.

Additional Information:
Could I get my mentor back? I never abused my mentor status for anything that got me banned but I understand if I need to make a mentor app.
I understand that borderline erp is still bannable but I still believe a first offence is not worth a perma.
If you want to know about the admin’s I’m trying to learn from it’s: Holladandise, Ruko, Cae, Crossed, Bloons, Aeder, SuperDork, PerishedFruad, Raxraus, Mista, Vex, Ithiria, and if retired admins count St0rm and Victor.

I was one of the aggrieved players in this round (Janitor). While they made some very questionable decisions, I don’t think they deserve to be permaed.

I think the whole shenanigan was based but the vore was off central, but if they are willing to repent and realize it made people uncomfortable I think honestly they shouldn’t of been banned to begin with

It’s good to know your effort to get closer to people with influence in the community has been motivated by an effort to not get banned as you self-admittedly toe the line.

I don’t like that you were unable to reflect on your other behavior as an AI on Sage in addition to the ERP at the time of your ban and haven’t referenced it at all in this appeal, despite claiming self-reflection.

Maybe the staff could give you some kind of road to returning to the community via Golden at a future time, but for their own sake I hope they keep the ban in place for Sage until the time when you see yourself in the mirror instead of what you want to see.

To be honest, vore is so ridiculous I wouldn’t even consider it sexual in that context. And anyway even feet can be considered sexual these days :flushed:

I think you should be unbanned but it’s not up to me.

Keep in mind I am saying it without reviewing the logs though.

edit: Also, it is unreal that the act of eating can be considered sexual.

Your reputation preceeds you, Turbo. However you haven’t been banned before for this by the looks of it, and as is customary you do get one more singular chance normally. Thank you for realizing how unacceptable the conduct was, I do suggest if you want mentor back to try another application, but keep in mind as server staff you’re to be kept to higher standards than the rest of the server, whether you’re an admin or a mentor. Don’t let this happen again.

Technically, the act of ingesting another, living human, but the description is what really made it unacceptable.