Blue22's mentor application Why not give it a go

Your CKEY: blue22

**Your Discord:**shapi#8471

How long have you been playing ss13?: in total playtime of ss13 i have like 1100h and 600h on bee give or take. been playing for a while now (both LRP and MRP) and thought why not try being a mentor what’s the worst that can happen.

Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?: not sure maybe maybe not

Game Experience (More Detailed):
Playtime :

• AI 60m (0%)
  • Assistant 246h (47%)
  • Atmospheric Technician 3h (0%)
  • Botanist 3h (0%)
  • Cargo Technician 3h (0%)
  • Chaplain 3h (0%)
  • Chemist 40m (0%)
  • Chief Medical Officer 1h (0%)
  • Cook 6h (1%)
  • Curator 6h (1%)
  • Cyborg 16h (3%)
  • Detective 1h (0%)
  • Paramedic 15h (2%)
  • Geneticist 2h (0%)
  • Stage Magician 1h (0%)
  • Debtor 3h (0%)
  • Head of Personnel 2h (0%)
  • Head of Security 10m (0%)
  • Janitor 3h (0%)
  • Lawyer 2h (0%)
  • Medical Doctor 8h (1%)
  • Mime 9h (1%)
  • Quartermaster 1h (0%)
  • Research Director 2h (0%)
  • Roboticist 1h (0%)
  • Scientist 40h (7%)
  • Security Officer 14h (2%)
  • Shaft Miner 66h (12%)
  • Station Engineer 6h (1%)
  • Living 523h (100%)
  • Ash Walker 4h (0%)
  • Servant Golem 1h (0%)
  • Free Golem 30m (0%)
  • Hermit 30m (0%)
  • Translocated Vet 60m (0%)
  • Hotel Staff 60m (0%)
  • Space Syndicate 60m (0%)
  • Ancient Crew 20m (0%)
  • Space Bartender 10m (0%)
  • Beach Bum 1h (0%)
  • Skeleton 10m (0%)
  • Lavaland Syndicate 2h (0%)
  • Ghost 96h (18%)

i mainly play miner i can get all crusher trophy but gum…, i know all the jobs in science less on toxins but i know the basics , and i know in medical everything but viro.
but i am well informed with most jobs i can set up a BASIC SM and atmos gas pipes and turbine, cooking and drink making, botany i know plants mutation and the genetics thingy (forgot the name)
in security i have decent knowledge of space law
i dont really play command on bee but i got basic knowledge of the command chart.
my main problem is viro i get the gist of it but nothing over the top.
thats all dunno what to say more.

Hours and notes look okay, but can you tell us if there was a moment that you stopped playing, had a break and then started playing again recently?

Yeah i came back recently actually from like a
3 months cause irl shit so had to get my shit together

It looks like +1 from me.

I’m not particularly a fan of your hour spread if I’m honest, but you have more than enough total hours and a pretty clean playing record as well, so I have a hard time thinking you wouldn’t be an asset to the mentor team.

+1 from me, but I do have a curiosity question:

Do you have any particularly good assistant gimmicks/tricks in mind to show off and teach others with all those hours? Ghetto chemistry is nearly a lost art, for instance.

What makes you Valid on LRP?

You get an Mhelp
“How do I plasmaflood?”
This is on MRP
What is your response?

(Good hours, maybe familiarize yourself with silicons a bit.)
You have 619h (523h/96h) (living/ghost)

+1 from me

I mirror this. I’m going to stay neutral on this.

Over my 246h as assistant i was doing any jobs no one was doing , so i dont really have any particular gimmicks i use

These days i’m not the best with LRP rules, i know taking caps spare and give away AA makes you valid, i mean theres also the the normal things that make you valid (warden gloves, hand tele, traitor gear, and other objective items)

i mean you dont on MRP unless the person needs hijack (or rouge Ai) but as an mentor i dont know what i can do about it other than say “you dont”
on TG i used to play silicon (TG as this weird playtime now. God)
hopefully this helps

+1
post must be at least 20 characters

A somewhat unexpected but exceptional answer.

Jannie sees number
Jannie gives +1
Nobody asks questions
smh

1. Some idiot gets dragged into Medbay. Skull icon on medhud. Causes? Treatments?
  2. Oh no! the clown has deep-fried all of Medbay storage and also somehow the Nanomed plus. How can we replace this? Also, chemistry exploded, we can’t rely on them.
  3. How can you remove your nanites from yourself?
  4. How do you steal the nuke core?
  5. How would you repair a completely destroyed tcomms setup. Not fully repaired, just need at least one channel up.
  6. How do you reset a cyborg?
  7. How do you revive a cyborg?
  8. How do you construct a bluespace miner?
  9. What’s the point of cryo?
  10. What does hepanephrodaxon do?
  11. How do you create tritium?
  1. the guy is dead use the scanner to see how damaged his body if he his not husked and not damaged to all hell you can surgery him tend wounds both burn and brute and use the defib or the revival surgery to get him up

2. well you yell at cargo to buy health kits

3. can you remove nanites alone?, i think you need two people to do that you either get someone to get them off in the console in nanites room (forgot the name of it) or die…

4. first of all you go to the vault i dont remember the order of tools but you screw it open, cut into it with a welder, crowbar it open, and use the container to take the core out

5.i know very little on tcomms sets i think i know the order its like, the reciver>Hub>unit yeah? thats the best i know

6.you unlock the cover with your id, crowbar it open, screw it to show the wires, and use the multitool hoping you hit the reset module

1. first of all you fix it fully welder for brutes and open the borg to replace wires for burns, you need the reset board form the fabricator, adn just stick in there and close up the borg and i think he should be fine

2. first of all research it in RnD, print the bord make a machine body with metal, wire it, put the bord in, and follow what it says when you look at it i think its like 5 bluespace and a 1 bin and a scanner

3. the point of the cyro is for lazy doctors who cant do manual work and put people there for a scratch other than that its good to heal brain damage people and people with cellular damage after cloning

4. i actually have no idea

5. correct me if im wrong its like 5% oxy and 95% plasma heat it up and slowly you will get tritium

Questions are for players you doubt the knowledge of. I doubt nobody with 500+ hours. You’re definitely going to know enough to teach others how to play and answer at least basic questions, even if you don’t know everything.

i will give my +1 too

I will +1 this.

T:+6

Seems all good to me here.

Accepted

You are now a member of Beestation Staff. Keep in mind that you are held to a higher standard than an average player. Good luck

If you decide to join discord (which is highly recommended) DM for mentor.