Bloons3 abuses powers

In-game misconduct: Abuse of power and unlawfully banning people.

Title: bloons3 Admin Report

CKEY: Qfmysteryman23

Your Discord: Massage#7953

Offender’s CKEY: bloons3#2199

LRP or MRP server: both

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 8/20/2020

Round Number: 20173

Rules Broken (if relevant): Abuse of power

Part of Admin Conduct Broken (if relevant):

Incident Description: Bloons3 seems to think that BOH bombing your self and a cultist near round end on an abandoned station after evac shuttle leaves is justifiable for a 63 day ban. He also lied on the ban report saying “Bombing and BoH damage the station immensely.” which is very untrue as no one died and it did barely any damage as it only destroyed a couple floors and walls near chapel and departures. It was not immense. Also, I guess its ok to suicide bomb antags if it will end the round, but you cant do a suicide bomb near round end when the station is empty and abandoned and does not kill anyone (except my self cause the bombing failed)

Additional Information: The only people left on the station was me, some cyborgs and that cultist. I told the cyborgs to run away and go to safety, which they did and I then ran towards the cultist and bombed my self. It failed and I was the only one who died.

So to recap, bloons3 gave me a 63 day ban for something that had little to no effect on the round. He then also lied about the “damage” I caused to the station.

As I believe it’s relevant, Qfmysteryman23’s Notes and Bans. I believe part of the logic behind the length of the ban was that you already have two previous notes for BoH bombing.

Also, I guess its ok to suicide bomb antags if it will end the round, but you cant do a suicide bomb near round end when the station is empty and abandoned and does not kill anyone (except my self cause the bombing failed)

Those are the rules regarding End of Round Grief, yes.

I think this might have served its purpose better as a ban appeal, to be honest.

The same day as this ban, bloons banned someone who opened a plasmacan into a delamming SM for 1 day, and an engi job ban for 1 week.

I’m not sure how a BoH bomb after the shuttle had left is worth a 63x worse ban.

This will fill the thread once more as it appears everyone is blind to what every single admin points to.

**the history of notes**

In addition this appears to be a “he ban me, I report you” better suited to a ban appeal rather than an admin report.

That player was new and had little to no previous notes.

But this literally had no affect on the game what so ever. This is both a Ban appeal and an admin report because this is fucking stupid that I can get a 2 month ban for something that doesn’t affect the game in any way. This was not grief, self-antag, or anything like that.

You have caused more issues with BoH bombing than any other player has gotten away with and you directly agreed to stop using them for self defense.

You hard griefed a round and blamed it on being high.

You have been repeatedly banned for misconduct in the past and there is no abuse of power taking place here.

You are have been an active detriment to the server, refuse to accept/believe this and just continue doing whatever you want and apologizing like you’re going to change

Get in line or get off the server. This ban is valid and the admin is just cleaning a bad player off the server.