In-game misconduct: Blood broder comiting sabotage for NT

Title: [tryanicranger4:] Admin/Mentor Report

CKEY:Mails.z

Your Discord:Álvaro#4977

Offender’s CKEY:tryanicranger4

LRP or MRP server:MRP

Date (24-12-2020):

Round Number:25357

Incident Description: I was the captain and I was gona declare independence because I got from the

crismas tree a stuff of dead whit 500 charges a guan in a liftime oportunity. I was kiled by a blood
brother how got his objectives modified, after kiling me he got his objectives modified again.
My problem is if you won a NT sabotage you have to use someguan how work for NT, not a sydicate
agent. If you are cencon you are not god.

caveman go ook ook aaaak

7 Likes

monkey see debug staff
neuron activation

7 Likes

Qouting for easier readability. Relativley speaking anyways.

1 Like

I have played a toon as captain and this was gona be my firt independence, my fun was ruined.

If this is a meme report it should be in general.

If it’s serious, proofread it and say what exactly was against admin conduct.

2 Likes

to translate the spelling errors (english is not this players first language i have heard, and it seems evident)

EDIT: And to interpret meaning from this “I wanted to have fun declaring independance with strong stick, but admin ruined my fun with an RP breach”
Basically they think Tryan should have used a regular crew member and not a blood brother

2 Likes

He could have encourage a rebelion or send a special agent or a negociator like other admins usaly do in this ocasions.

as I see it if you declare independence it gives the admins the right to do whatever they want to you. And giving an antag the objective of assasinating you is a perfectly reasonable option for them.

If this is being done for no reason, you should probably be banned from Captain.

This is overdone and borders on self-antag (soon it will be outlined specifically as self-antag because it’s been overdone that much) - You’re the captain of an NT station, declaring independance is declaring yourself to be an enemy of the corporation.

1 Like

We need to make posting in languages other than English allowed, I can translate and I’m sure others can too

2 Likes

Sooo

You got a broken overpowered item from the Christmas tree, decided to try to start a massive war as the captain so you would have an excuse to do so, then admin reported an admin for dealing with you in a more lenient manner than command banning you?

No. Go away. You’re lucky you didn’t get a captain ban.

2 Likes