In-game report: Blatta Mannulus player report

CKEY: doktorwueue

Your Discord: wueue#5150

Offender’s CKEY: unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Blatta Mannulus

Server (Sage or Acacia): sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 17-12-2022

Round Number: 41843

Rules Broken: rule 12 (head of staff conduct)

Incident Description: they send multiple PDA messages with a 2nd Pda ( thats had the lawyer cardrigde in it) which contained messages such as

asdfohjppojdfsahfdopkjhdaspofjehfdojasplkhflpedasjhkolpfjalpkefjfalkpjelpfjwaqlkjhewapljflkapjfpe

the hop is the worst person in the universe!!!

AI MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALF!!!

"GIVE ME ONE REASON I SHOULDN’T HACK YOU ALL RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW

Additional Information:

2 Likes

im pretty sure that was a comms agent

their pda wasnt even named after the captain, it was labeled with shit like (CentCom) and other goofy things

i have not seen the comms agent active and the captain had a PDA on them thats was the same as the sender of the messages

Also nobody can access the ‘send admin message’ function on the tcomms thing untill this gets merged.
After the PDAs got updated to use TGUI the functionality was removed.

Back in my day this was considered a perfectly valid use of the cartridge as clown or as antag, so I’m curious to see how it has changed. I remember a round where I would take the PDAs off of dead people, use my own PDA and a 2nd law cartridge, to frame people for minor crimes or to reply all with “he’s dead, where’s my money” to confuse the crap out of people.

And if the person was indeed comms agent, whose whole job is to create comms interference, then this would be like complaining about nukies destroying parts of the station.

There’s more to this than just that enough to warrant a short two week vacation from playing head roles in my opinion based on their non-serious conduct. Oh, and a serious first-time warning for the consistent IRL/gaming references.

(Blatta Mannulus) (PDA: to Everyone) "I'll have 2 number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, 2 number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda."
(Blatta Mannulus) ... renamed the station to New Vegas.
(Blatta Mannulus) " ... I'll have a Bud Light."
(Blatta Mannulus) (PDA: to Everyone) "ai malf" (x9)

Report Accepted.