Your Discord:VictorPride

Offender’s CKEY: Bjaldr

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: S.P.A.R.T.A.C.U.S

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):

Round Number: 13682 or possibly 13683

Rules Broken: 4, 10

Incident Description: 

Map was Delta and I was sec officer. Within the first minute of shiftstart they bolted me in the gear room. I asked the warden if they were using the door remote and they confirmed they did not. I asked for the AI why they were bolting me in and they decided to be dead silent on comms. They kept me bolted in that room until the captain came to the Brig and opened the armory door to let me out that way. I advised carding the AI to the captain because it was very odd behaviour to do roundstart, to which the AI finally replied with “Of course you would you knob”. This is what made me believe that they were metagrudging me.

A little while later we get a security request from the HOPs office, I go there and arrest the clown who was trespassing and trying to steal AA. I try to leave with the prisoner at which point I discover the door has been remotely electrified, but it was turned off after the HOP tried to leave and was unable to.

Later on the Brig is maxcapped and they kept messing with the fire doors to lock them down and suffocate me whilst I tried to escape. They still refused to acknowledge

Anyway that’s the end of my personal experiences with the AI, however the captain also said to me that the AI willingly let itself be subverted. Apparently the turrets, beepsky and the existing protections behind the sat were no match for the AI simply being asked by the mime (who was a headrev) to be let in. AI’s shouldn’t be letting in randoms who haven’t got access anyway because it’s a risk of violating Law 1 so this is another factor in favour of self-antagging behaviour.

Additional Information:

TL,DR: cringe AI metagrudges and self-antags.

Report confirmed and accepted