**Admin’s CKEY:**kerbinfiber

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: both

Which server did the ban happen on? both

**Ban Type:**server

**Ban Length:**perma

**Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):**2020-09-12 20:01

**Round ID:**21199

**Ban Reason:**multikeying

**Appeal Reason:**yeah i multikeyed for one round on golden,but i won’t multikey on this server again as i don’t have a reason to beyond doing it this one time.

Additional Information:

bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

4 Likes

yeah.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

byeah.

I honestly dunno what to do for the appeal since I’ve never handled a multikeyer before

I’ve did it for a single round (that ended up crashing anyway) and i’m a long time beestation player,(been here since nearly the beginning) i have no malicious intents.

That’s a no from me chief.
Not only does multikeying undermine the banning system and metaphorically spit in the face of the admin team and server, but i also don’t want to even come close to a precedent of
“well this guy multikeyed and it was fine”

1 Like

i didn’t bypass any bans.

There is a feature called centcom that shows all bans from a certain ckey and can help with determining ban lengths, by having multiple ckeys you can use one per server allowing you to get short ban lengths.

i haven’t accumilated any bans on bee on my alt accounts.

How many bruh…

two

I mean what does he need the other key for?

I believe the proper thing to do, iirc, is that you chose which account will be the one you play on and all other accounts will be banned permanently with no appeal.

I agree with this. Still have to do 20 characters what the fuck, that quote should 100% count in the character count smh

Didn’t you admit to multi-keying in the discord.

Any reason you thought that was a good idea?

main: bilary.

alts: companko, mrnobody53

byeah it’s all taken care of. don’t multikey again.