Biggamer34 Staff Feedback Thread

This is the feedback thread for our Administrator @Pat-Rick.

Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

Unprecedented professionalism for an admin that doesn’t even get paid. Very powerful customer service vibe.

1 Like

Wonderful person to have in the community. I’ve played with him a bunch on Golden and it’s easy to respect how much he loves playing with everyone and trying to elevate gameplay experience.

I’ve seen people do some really stupid and mean stuff while he’s online, even examples out outright abuse towards him on the forums and it hasn’t changed his great attitude. Also seen him overwhelmed with tickets and just like before, always super friendly and bringing a great attitude to the table. Really happy to have someone like him watching over the server.

this is hilarious lmao

1 Like

Ah, seems this has been opened again.

I haven’t seen him much, so I don’t have a rigid impression of him. Though that’s probably a good thing!

10/10

1 Like