Bestparty's mentor Application

Your CKEY: Bestparty

Your Discord: Bestparty#2159

How long have you been playing ss13?: october 2018

Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?: n/a

Game Experience (More Detailed):

Chemistry: I know the recipes of the most common chems, I can make nades and plumbing.

Medical: I know how to do surgery, defib, put people on stasis beds to stop organ decay etc…

Viro: I only played as lavaland viro but I made some diseases that aren’t random garbage on a private server.

genetics: There isn’t that much to learn other that t goes with a and c with g.

TTVs: I can make research bombs and maxcaps.

Xenobio: I know most slime core abilities and I can make some crossbreeds.

Robotics: I can mess with borg’s wires and make mechs in record speeds.

Nanites: I can program beneficial nanites and funny nanites.

Circuits: I kinda understand how they work but I never made anything more complex than a flaslight.

Engineering: I never made an advanced setup, i know how to craft and make machines. I know how to set up the singulo, tesla, teg and antimatter engines.

Atmos: I never made fusion the proper way and I can fix pipes if they get damaged.

Cooking: I make more than the standard pizza and meatbread.

Botany: I can use the DNA manipulator and make funny plants with strange seeds.

Mining: i never killed megafauna and I feel ashamed of myself.

+1
why not seems good

+1

not killing any megafuana is a shame

Yeah, seems alright to me.

+1

Looks good to me +1

I will toss my +1 too.

+1, app looks very nice, but, you haven’t mentioned SM in you engines, was the ‘advance set up’ part meaning that you know how to start it, just never done weird things with it? If so, then okay, as SM is pretty much on every station, so knowing how to help a person with it is kinda needed.

I was referring to the SM in the “advanced set up”, it would be weird if I knew all other engines but not the one that starts every round.

So it’s okay, as I said.

Could I get the opinion of more mentors?

T:+6
can be accepted with the current amount of notes imo

Bump and +2

over 500 hours with an almost clean record is pretty great. Haven’t seen you on much personally, but the hours played speak for themselves.

T: +8

Accepting at a +8, giving you your permissions now.